Sign in to follow this  
McKing

Lillard + Beal Draft Strategy WHIR

Thinking of taking Lillard and Beal 8th and 9th in 8 man 9 cat h2h snake. What punt strategy would you guys recommend building off of those two?

In my opinion, these 2 are solid to not punt any category from the get go it would depend more on who you get next few rounds. I guess if I had to pick 1, only Turnovers are the clear cut punt category

If anything i guess its a punt asst and TOs build with your two top guards being shooters. I'd back it up with two big men then target your ottos Richardsons and covingtons later.

Thanks both. Do you guys like that strategy or would you rather take Lillard + Lebron or Kawhi?

I staying the hell away from kawhi and lebron this year. The load management will be unbearable. Lillard plays every game and I'm thinking similar for beal this year as well. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, McKing said:

Thanks both. Do you guys like that strategy or would you rather take Lillard + Lebron or Kawhi?

No I think Dame and Beal are great picks and will play. We saw what Beal did without wall. As for punting, I don’t necessarily think you have to punt as neither hurt you anywhere really. Probably TO maybe and it would make more sense if you can get someone like Westbrook in the 3rd if he falls that far. I don’t think you punt assists if you draft well enough around them.

11 hours ago, McKing said:

Thinking of taking Lillard and Beal 8th and 9th in 8 man 9 cat h2h snake. What punt strategy would you guys recommend building off of those two?

In an 8 man only league I think there is no need to punt as the star calibre players you get will be plentiful.

I would go one or two elite big men afterwards then go from there (e.g. Drummond, Gobert, Vucevic, Capela, Turner etc). I think it is best to let someone else deal with Kawhi. Lebron is not a bad option but his poor FT will just neutralise Lillard's elite FT.

Edited by blob2004