Sign in to follow this  
brickcitymamba

Kyle Anderson 2019-2020 Outlook

Memphis looks to be an interesting spot during this upcoming season, especially with young talents at PG and PF. But amidst this, there's also Captain Slow. The versatility remains intriguing but I'm clueless as to what his minutes and role might look like. Those in the know, any insights or speculations?

Bumping this thread.

How do 12 teamer GMs feel about Slomo this year? The clean FG%/defensive stats is always nice for the SG position, and this yr he’s sporting triple position eligibility on Yahoo (SG/SF/PF...damn, this is sooo useful managing roster flexibility) 

Dude is usually very underrated and flies under the radar most year, I’m actually shocked he’s owned in 1/3 (34%) in leagues right now to be honest.

What’s his outlook looking like with the lingering shoulder injury and a surging Brandon Clarke...seems like they have plans to play the rookie off the bench backing multiple positions, siphoning away Anderson’s mins? 

Still...Wondering if he can consistently maintain +25 mins...still seems like a nice safe end of bench defensive glue piece if this is case 

I grabbed him with a late round pick but the more i think about it the Memphis team that signed him isnt even close to the same team this year. I dont see their incentive to give him a ton of burn.

• Like 1

I’m steering clear his year.  Lots more competition for minutes and he’s still not fully recovered from shoulder surgery.

Evan Turner 2.0

I was pretty high on him from a cursory review of stats but since looking into his particular situation I have concerns about his health and role. Probably will not draft unless he falls to me in like the 12th round

6 hours ago, PUNTSQUAD said:

I was pretty high on him from a cursory review of stats but since looking into his particular situation I have concerns about his health and role. Probably will not draft unless he falls to me in like the 12th round

He won’t just fall to you, he’ll fall past you lol

One more year and we will know if he's a post-hype guy or JAG.

If only he got more minutes, posting such a well rounded line. Streamed him today.

Two solid lines in a row and minutes are creeping up ever so slowly.  Could be a sneaky one to grab soon...

2 hours ago, Nica4two said:

Two solid lines in a row and minutes are creeping up ever so slowly.  Could be a sneaky one to grab soon...

Tonight's game went into OT, so wouldnt say his minutes are increasing yet lol. Think slow-mo is better suited for points leagues 

He was just dropped in my deep league. Haven’t been following him, is he likely to carve out a role soon or he is pretty much just. Bench guy