Sign in to follow this  
Sivaro

Ind Colts @ KC Chiefs 10/06/2019 Gameday

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF HIS EYES WERE ROLLED SO HARD INTO HIS HEAD HE COULDN'T EVEN SEE THE PLAYER HE WAS THROWING TO!

6 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Now that Rodgers is relegated to game manager, Mahomes is probably the only QB in the league who can consistently make a pass like that.

Russell? 

Just now, Sternes said:

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF HIS EYES WERE ROLLED SO HARD INTO HIS HEAD HE COULDN'T EVEN SEE THE PLAYER HE WAS THROWING TO!

Lol

1 minute ago, PackerBacker555 said:

oh collinsworth. He is so bad, get someone else. 

“ stop. Stop. You just can’t do that. We haven’t seen this at all before” 

follows up with...

” we’ve seen this from Favre, Rodgers,...”

but yes that play was great. Just not good by collinsworth

He said "we've seen Favre, Rodgers", not "we've seen this from". 

People just invent things in their head in order to hate people. 

• Like 1

mahomes is so good he gives his wideouts both a limitless ceiling and a scary floor because he can produce with anyone

Edited by FritzLn

This is why i stopped playing fantasy football.  Its been taken over by sports gambling (vegas, fandual, deaft kings etc etc....). Stop wasting your time....these people really wait for all your lineups to be made, for them to change the playcalling to their advantage.  Perfect example tonight....who the hell is Pringle????  bet you he is a very select # of suspect lineups, stealing all your moneys lol.  #facts.  Give up, this this is beyond Rigged.

• Haha 4

Just now, Elviplatinum said:

This is why i stopped playing fantasy football.  Its been taken over by sports gambling (vegas, fandual, deaft kings etc etc....). Stop wasting your time....these people really wait for all your lineups to be made, for them to change the playcalling to their advantage.  Perfect example tonight....who the hell is Pringle????  bet you he is a very select # of suspect lineups, stealing all your moneys lol.  #facts.  Give up, this this is beyond Rigged.

Whaaaa?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Elviplatinum said:

What on Earth are you talking about? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Tired of the Mahomes love fest EVERY throw.  Same thing I seem to hear every game he is in.  "WOW, HOW CAN ROLL OUT OF THE POCKET AND HIT A WIDE OPEN PLAYER!??!?"  We know he is good.  Good lord.

this is how the hate starts

you act like he's forcing these ppl to say these things about him

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Elviplatinum said:

???

1 minute ago, Elviplatinum said:

Everyone knows Pringle, whatcha talkin about Willis?

Pringles WR1 R.O.S.

• Haha 2

step away from the fantasy cast brother its been a long day

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elviplatinum said:

Image result for tin foil hat

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Uhhhhh wat??

Also, if you quit FF, why are you here? 

• Thanks 1

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Doesn't that chant belong to the Atlanta Braves....just saying

• Thanks 2

Image result for then why are you here gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Elviplatinum said:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1