tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2019 Week 6

tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 6 of the 2019 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 6 of the 2019 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Check if Gallup was dropped. Other post waiver pickups are Robby and Crowder (assuming Darnold will come back soon)

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

ton of Waller owners got Everett on the radar ... doubt he'll slide thru 

Agree.  Which is why he'll probably disappoint as a one week rental and some guy like Tyler Eifert will go off.

2 minutes ago, CooL said:

Agree.  Which is why he'll probably disappoint as a one week rental and some guy like Tyler Eifert will go off.

San Fran/@Atlanta/Cinci next three for Everett, then the bye. 

nice stretch, no complaints there. 

14 hours ago, ukdesi said:

Gerald Everett...Rams TE

Agree...Everett for Waller owners.

Looking like a pretty quiet week in my leagues...really not much out there from what I can see.  

I'd probably just be watching to see what other people start dropping with bye weeks rolling in.

1 minute ago, FrancoJavierM said:

Arizona RB: Chase Edmonds 

good call ... stand alone value with all their WR injuries - a mendicant's Ekeler, if you will. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

Arizona RB: Chase Edmonds 

Can't say I am a genius, but certainly paranoid and I picked him up early in the week. I'm much calmer now than I would be if he was sitting in the waiver pool right. It remains to be seen if he was more involved due to DJs back issue or their injury problems in the WR corps.

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

good call ... stand alone value with all their WR injuries - a mendicant's Ekeler, if you will. 

This and mainly because David Johnson has a hurt back. I saw a tweet saying he that he felt uncomfortable sitting at the post game conference. All DJ owners should get him

https://twitter.com/joshweinfuss/status/1181163725631492097?s=20

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

D/ST's: 

Dallas (@ nyj) 

Green Bay (vs det) 

Washington (@ mia) 

Miami (vs was) 

Can this game just be cancelled? 

• Haha 3