blob2004

Kyle Lowry 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, deathrazor said:

FVV starting is hurting Lowry's assist? Anyone watching?

FVV is attacking the basket. Powell played a few minutes with FVV while Lowry was on the bench. 

4 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

FVV starting is hurting Lowry's assist? Anyone watching?

lowry will probably just start a little slow this season. he had no preseason really and he had thumb surgery in off season so it's reasonable to expect him to take a couple weeks to really get going. he looks fine out there though. 

• Like 1

This is pretty much of the way of it for Lowry.  Punt FG/TO.  Scoring in the teens, few rebounds, few assists, threes, steals.  Move along, folks.  Nothing to see here.

Despite a mediocrish start, I still think he's going to smash he's ADP.

Would help if he would stop being the one to chuck up those 3/4-court shots at the end of each quarter

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

This is pretty much of the way of it for Lowry.  Punt FG/TO.  Scoring in the teens, few rebounds, few assists, threes, steals.  Move along, folks.  Nothing to see here.

Despite a mediocrish start, I still think he's going to smash he's ADP.

coming off a really interrupted pre season too. Will take a little longer to get his legs under him

• Like 1

Just now, Quazza said:

coming off a really interrupted pre season too. Will take a little longer to get his legs under him

Yeah, no worries.  He may not be top 30 like I hoped, but he looks same old Lowry.  But his ADP was in the 50s.  I just don't see any possible way he finishes outside top 50 unless he just quits basketball altogether midseason.   

This guy has some steal potential this year. Just hoping he stays healthy. 

• Like 4

Assuming his minutes are going to be closer to 30 than 45 ROS, hopefully his per minute production improves from here.

Great line tonight though, can't be unhappy with that. His late three also pushed the Raps over the -7 betting line so probably lots of happy punters out there.

Edited by JStyles
  • Like 1

Always loved Lowry, so maybe I'm a little biased.

I was expecting a rough start considering that he was injured before the World Cup, but besides from FG% he put up a very good line and was crucial in some important possessions late in the game.

I'm still confident in him finishing top 50 this year once the FG% will rise, he brought me 2 championships in the last 3 years in my auction league and I hope that he will get my third this year

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mrmorell said:

Always loved Lowry, so maybe I'm a little biased.

I was expecting a rough start considering that he was injured before the World Cup, but besides from FG% he put up a very good line and was crucial in some important possessions late in the game.

I'm still confident in him finishing top 50 this year once the FG% will rise, he brought me 2 championships in the last 3 years in my auction league and I hope that he will get my third this year

Oh geez.  Top 50?  He’s a lock for top 30imo.  Once that shot falls we are looking at 19/6/5 with 2.6 threes/1.3 steals.  I’m only knocking his assists down bc it’s seems he will be off ball more.  But he’s a great three point shooter so that doesn’t hurt his value too badly. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Oh geez.  Top 50?  He’s a lock for top 30imo.  Once that shot falls we are looking at 19/6/5 with 2.6 threes/1.3 steals.  I’m only knocking his assists down bc it’s seems he will be off ball more.  But he’s a great three point shooter so that doesn’t hurt his value too badly. 

I hope his assists don't fall that much but I watched the game last night and he definitely did play off ball more with Siakam going point forward style lot of possession. lowry was one of the few guys who people hoped would be at like 8ish assists....one of main reasons I drafted him to supplement Trae's assists. Oh well, can't have it all, aside from a little rusty shooting he looked great and knocked down his most important dagger 3 when it mattered so confidence is there. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, richg24 said:

I hope his assists don't fall that much but I watched the game last night and he definitely did play off ball more with Siakam going point forward style lot of possession. lowry was one of the few guys who people hoped would be at like 8ish assists....one of main reasons I drafted him to supplement Trae's assists. Oh well, can't have it all, aside from a little rusty shooting he looked great and knocked down his most important dagger 3 when it mattered so confidence is there. 

Considering he was drafted in the 50s or $20s and most of my teams center around him and AD I'd be willing to take his new off ball look, still return great ROI.  🤷‍♂️

sheesh. I'm just gunna pretend I drafted Lowry in the 2nd round and Jrue Holiday in the 7th round. 🤐

• Like 1

No idea how Lowry's ADP slipped so far this year... had folks pickin Mccollum and Derozan over Lowry this year like what?

• Like 1

I know my man Stifle is somewhere right now with a big smile on his face

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Saltgurkan15 said:

Where did y'all get him?

71st overall, pure robbery. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Saltgurkan15 said:

Where did y'all get him?

Mostly auctions in the $20s.  I think nine auctions and two snake.  Got him in the fifth both snake drafts.  I’ve traded him away in two leagues already in one good trade and one trade it looks as if I might lose.  

14 hours ago, Saltgurkan15 said:

Where did y'all get him?

69 overall

dunno how he fell past 50 

• Like 1

Snagged Lowry at 63rd in my draft and it is definitely paying dividends right now.

• Like 1