2nd half of the season stats. 

How abt the FG%? Under .400 still?

44 minutes ago, thefamily79 said:

What are you trying to trade him for? 🙂

It sounds funny now but don’t forget I said it when it’s happening

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flamez said:

.430 My man 

Man, i hope he really improves his FG% during the season. 

6 minutes ago, seeL said:

Man, i hope he really improves his FG% during the season. 

At the end of the day my brotha, he has a significant role, cavs are in full tank let the kids play mode and the shots are gonna start falling. This kid will win fantasy leagues this year, I promise you. 

4-13 vs the Sixers. Ugh.

7 hours ago, Flamez said:

At the end of the day my brotha, he has a significant role, cavs are in full tank let the kids play mode and the shots are gonna start falling. This kid will win fantasy leagues this year, I promise you. 

Do you think he'll really keep up with his steals? I haven't watched him play but I'm looking through his college stats and he didn't even avg over 1/g.

13 minutes ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Do you think he'll really keep up with his steals? I haven't watched him play but I'm looking through his college stats and he didn't even avg over 1/g.

He also played like 3 games in college. lol

4 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

He also played like 3 games in college. lol

Ahh didn't see that.

--

Anyways, just watched all his steals this season and he's good at throwing hands up to deflect passes. Safe to say he'll avg between 1-1.5 spg throughout the season. 

Just now, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Ahh didn't see that.

--

Anyways, just watched all his steals this season and he's good at throwing hands up to deflect passes. Safe to say he'll avg between 1-1.5 spg throughout the season. 

This kids quick g, I’ve always said he’s a faster shorter buddy hield. I might get some smack for saying this now but I promise you and everyone on this forum, he’ll be an absolute stud second half of the year when things click, top 50-70 second half averages. Mark it. 

2 minutes ago, Flamez said:

This kids quick g, I’ve always said he’s a faster shorter buddy hield. I might get some smack for saying this now but I promise you and everyone on this forum, he’ll be an absolute stud second half of the year when things click, top 50-70 second half averages. Mark it. 

I'll see why you think that. It looks like he misses a lot of open shots and there's a lot of in and outs. I'll let other people decide, but here's his last game where he was 4-13 which shows a lot of potential: https://stats.nba.com/events/?flag=3&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=1629636&TeamID=1610612739&GameID=0021900183&ContextMeasure=FGA&Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&PORound=0&ShotClockRange=&PerMode=Totals&MeasureType=Base&section=player

It's really hard to predict 2nd halfs of the season for rookies especially when it's this early in the season but I'm going to pick him up for now and hope your predictions at least 75% correct.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

I'll see why you think that. It looks like he misses a lot of open shots and there's a lot of in and outs. I'll let other people decide, but here's his last game where he was 4-13 which shows a lot of potential: https://stats.nba.com/events/?flag=3&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=1629636&TeamID=1610612739&GameID=0021900183&ContextMeasure=FGA&Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&PORound=0&ShotClockRange=&PerMode=Totals&MeasureType=Base&section=player

It's really hard to predict 2nd halfs of the season for rookies especially when it's this early in the season but I'm going to pick him up for now and hope your predictions at least 75% correct.

Patience is key. If you’re team is already struggling and you’re falling behind in standings I wouldn’t grab just yet but if you’ve built a solid competitive roster and you can afford to give this kid a leash I promise it’s player like this that win fantasy leagues come 2nd half fantasy szn and playoff time. Everything is pointing up. 

Only issue for me is they have too many guys using up possessions ahead of him.

Sexton has the unlimited green light. Clarkson does whatever he wants. Love is the star. Thompson is featured in Beilein's offense, he's averaging 5 FGA/g greater than his career average. 

So until/unless some of these guys get moved it's hard to see him breaking out above 12ppg-ish. He can still be useful but the big breakout won't happen unless he moves up the pecking order.

His game has been quite juicy lately and Im thinking about adding him but I am gonna have to give up one of Terence Ross, Bertans, Shaq Harrison and Theis. Assistant Coach right? Yeah but one quick answer does not hurt. 

4 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Cavs lost by 42, garbage time special

Well,Cavs will have many garbage time(same as Bulls,GSW,NYK)

8 minutes ago, kane said:

Well,Cavs will have many garbage time(same as Bulls,GSW,NYK)

They do but besides couple 3s and sprinkle of assists, iono not worth it for me when he'll kill your %. 14 team add for now imo

He only has good games when I drop him. And now someone else got him before I could re pick him up again. 

This guy been a headache for me. 

Now that I don't own him he's probably gonna put up top 50 numbers ROS. 

Looking good tonight.  The ups and downs are nauseating but tempted to jump on board again as his leash is as long as they come .