Sign in to follow this  
brickcitymamba

Pickup or no? W to the HIR

I'm in a 10-teamer, roto, 9-cat. I'm wondering whether to drop Gay for any of the following: Smart, Mikal Bridges, Kyle Anderson. Looking to improve on assists and steals, so Smart seems the best option. Also, I only have JRich and Sato eligible for SG, but Miles, Tatum and JRich have SF eligibility. Should I drop Rudy for Smart or either of the other two, or is he too solid to drop? Thanks in advance.

You can drop Gay for Mikal Bridges who’s elite in stls.

Edited by seeL
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, brickcitymamba said:

I'm in a 10-teamer, roto, 9-cat. I'm wondering whether to drop Gay for any of the following: Smart, Mikal Bridges, Kyle Anderson. Looking to improve on assists and steals, so Smart seems the best option. Also, I only have JRich and Sato eligible for SG, but Miles, Tatum and JRich have SF eligibility. Should I drop Rudy for Smart or either of the other two, or is he too solid to drop? Thanks in advance.

In a 10 teamer I would drop Sato and pick up Smart. Sato is in a timeshare with Dunn and if ends up averaging 25min a night he's not going to produce in a small league.

I'd watch Mikal Bridges closely but no need to rush as he is injured with no timetable to return. Even if he returns, he'll come off the bench with a limited oppurtunity.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blob2004 said:

In a 10 teamer I would drop Sato and pick up Smart. Sato is in a timeshare with Dunn and if ends up averaging 25min a night he's not going to produce in a small league.

After last night's game, I'm pretty confused about the Bulls. Wonder if it will be this kind of timeshare that pays no benefit to any of the three guards. Both Sato and Dunn produced some stats though - any thoughts about Dunn or is he as limited a prospect as Sato cause of the potentially limited role?

1 hour ago, brickcitymamba said:

After last night's game, I'm pretty confused about the Bulls. Wonder if it will be this kind of timeshare that pays no benefit to any of the three guards. Both Sato and Dunn produced some stats though - any thoughts about Dunn or is he as limited a prospect as Sato cause of the potentially limited role?

No way to tell as this is a wait and see scenario for me. It's likely to be a timeshare and the coach playing by matchups.

I do expect Sato to win out in the end but it might take a good chunk of time before this occurs - better options in a 10 teamer imo.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, blob2004 said:

No way to tell as this is a wait and see scenario for me. It's likely to be a timeshare and the coach playing by matchups.

I do expect Sato to win out in the end but it might take a good chunk of time before this occurs - better options in a 10 teamer imo.

I managed to drop Gay for Smart beforehand, so I'll take a look to find potential replacements for Sato. A bit of a shame Mikal doesn't have SG eligibility (IIRC he did last year but I might be mistaken), but there are Baze, Culver, KCP and at other positions, Kyle A, Dunn, Elf. There's also Fultz but it feels way too early for that one.

I see you already made move of smart for gay which is not bad. Personally I'd drop sato and kept gay but still like Smart over both. 

I guess sato you can hold a bit still and drop when someone pops up early season or few more preseason games

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nbafan_123 said:

I see you already made move of smart for gay which is not bad. Personally I'd drop sato and kept gay but still like Smart over both. 

I guess sato you can hold a bit still and drop when someone pops up early season or few more preseason games

Yup. I'm monitoring him and a few others, glad there are quite a few games in preseason tbh