Sign in to follow this  
hasaccol

Jarrett Culver or OG Anunoby

The Wolf in me would like Culver, but would like some further clarification as to what his role entails. If he would, like I've heard rumours, get the chance to play point at same point in the season, he might produce interesting returns. With OG not being a rookie I'd trust him a bit more at the start though.

Culver is the guy I want to figure out how to put on my team....maybe I should be replacing with Shamet instead of Anunoby?

5 minutes ago, hasaccol said:

Culver is the guy I want to figure out how to put on my team....maybe I should be replacing with Shamet instead of Anunoby?

I wouldn't mind that. He seems more versatile for sure.

Until I see otherwise, I just don't think OG is that good. A lot of people have raved about him but he just hasn't done anything to back up the hype as of now. This statement may come back to bite me but that's just how I see it. 

I prefer Culver. O.G. has been a weak per-minute player so far. Culver isn't going to be great either due to his jumper, but everything else should be solid.

I'm gonna go with Culver.  His defense looks nice so far and later in the season, he should get more minutes.

OG is probably gonna outshine him early on, but I've never really liked his fantasy game.  Even without Kawhi, I'm not seeing him break out this year.