mightyjett

Michael Porter, Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

I hope he’s okay. I have this week wrapped up so I’ll keep him until Monday. If your IR is full, don’t be afraid to let him fly! 

Looks like he’s ok. Got back, and even when he was headed to the locker room, could walk on his own, i think thats a good sign that its nothing serious.

And he said on post game interview that his ankle is good, so not a big deal. But i could see Denver holding him on Sunday if he is anywhere other than 100% good.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Huk said:

Looks like he’s ok. Got back, and even when he was headed to the locker room, could walk on his own, i think thats a good sign that its nothing serious.

And he said on post game interview that his ankle is good, so not a big deal. But i could see Denver holding him on Sunday if he is anywhere other than 100% good.

Well considering todays game and how NBA players sit if they have a slightly moist fart, I'd imagine him being out this game.  Just the nature of the soft arse NBA.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Well considering todays game and how NBA players sit if they have a slightly moist fart, I'd imagine him being out this game.  Just the nature of the soft arse NBA.

There is a 0% chance he plays on Sunday 

• Like 1

Just got rid of two GF players and received a draft pick in return. Confirmation of what we already know. Porter Jr. Is the future and they are preparing the assets for next year to improve their team further.  His role will only grow from here if he can stay healthy. 

10 minutes ago, GJDHouse said:

Just got rid of two GF players and received a draft pick in return. Confirmation of what we already know. Porter Jr. Is the future and they are preparing the assets for next year to improve their team further.  His role will only grow from here if he can stay healthy. 

this. It’s a W for dynasty owners. He’s their rising star and the “untouchable”. Nuggets are usually kind on extensions, barton, plumlee, harris, murray.. now they’re making sure they take care of MPJ when his rookie contract is up. 

4 hours ago, Huk said:

Does he benefit from the trade? What do you guys think?

I think he does Juan Hernangomez was part of that trade and someones gotta fill those forward minutes... I really doubt gerald green will be that guy.

2 hours ago, Rcall18 said:

I think he does Juan Hernangomez was part of that trade and someones gotta fill those forward minutes... I really doubt gerald green will be that guy.

Green is going to be waived anyway

Whats the injury here.  I need this guy back ASAP.

I have so many injuries.

11 hours ago, DLG10 said:

Whats the injury here.  I need this guy back ASAP.

I have so many injuries.

Sprained Ankle. I guess they are just being carefull with him, and i would bet he plays saturday.

Juancho wasn't playing much if at all anyway and Porter wasn't being affected by Beasley playing or not.  The key to Porter has always been Grant and Millsap and they're not going anywhere.  Once those 2 are back and healthy I don't know how Malone is going to give Porter consistent playing time for him to be standard league viable.

I get Grant. But Millsap is on the decline due to age and injuries. plus, his massive contract will finally be off the books next season.

defintely tragetting him next year a lot. Maybe the breakout candidate #1 for me 

35 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

defintely tragetting him next year a lot. Maybe the breakout candidate #1 for me 

He'll be next year's Bam or SGA

1 hour ago, fachowski said:

He'll be next year's Bam or SGA

Or maybe even next years Luka 

3 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Or maybe even next years Luka 

NO

So what are we doing with this guy in redraft leagues? His situation has not improved at all and once millsap is back its more of a log jam. Time to cut?

7 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

So what are we doing with this guy in redraft leagues? His situation has not improved at all and once millsap is back its more of a log jam. Time to cut?

Strong hold

• Like 2