mightyjett

Michael Porter, Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Great game from him!! Hope he gets 25min ROS, would be so sweet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~92% FG efficiency is obviously unsustainable and I can foresee him dropping back to 15 mins next game, but I have a streaming spot available so why not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy has the confidence to just flow through the game. He doesn't force anything. He is one of those few who makes it look so easy. Players like Tmac and Brandon Roy had a similar style of play. Pick him up right now. His outlook is bright. 😎 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

My mind's telling me no but my body's telling me yes.


Sounds more like a “when you’re drunk and hook up with a fat chick”-problem than a fantasy basketball issue lol 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't pick him up in redraft.  He'll be back to 10-15 minutes the next game.  There's just too many bodies in Denver and they're trying to win a championship and it aint happening with Porter playing big minutes over the scrum of Barton (who's entrenched at 35-40 min/night), Craig (defensive specialist who still warrants minutes), Millsap, Grant, Plumlee, Beasley, Harris, etc.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, kane said:

SNmpx1z.gif


Man. This looks ALOT like my step back last night at the YMCA... Art work 

Edited by BustHerPosey
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BustHerPosey said:


Man. This looks ALOT like my step back last night at the YMCA... Art work 


you probably air balled though... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:


you probably air balled though... 


Didn’t even get the shot off.. 
 

Called a TO immediately to save his soul

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BustHerPosey said:


Didn’t even get the shot off.. 
 

Called a TO immediately to save his soul


Too many people pulling the james harden at rec centres with 10 steps followed by an air ball.. happens all to often xD 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Monkeyking69 said:


Too many people pulling the james harden at rec centres with 10 steps followed by an air ball.. happens all to often xD 


Haha I agree. I was also kidding from the start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hipriest69 said:

I wouldn't pick him up in redraft.  He'll be back to 10-15 minutes the next game.  There's just too many bodies in Denver and they're trying to win a championship and it aint happening with Porter playing big minutes over the scrum of Barton (who's entrenched at 35-40 min/night), Craig (defensive specialist who still warrants minutes), Millsap, Grant, Plumlee, Beasley, Harris, etc.  

Craig has barely cracked the rotation so he isn't really a roadblock for MPJ. I can see MPJ getting around 18-24 minutes similar to Brandon Clarke once Beasley is moved. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, taenggg said:

Craig has barely cracked the rotation so he isn't really a roadblock for MPJ. I can see MPJ getting around 18-24 minutes similar to Brandon Clarke once Beasley is moved. 


That's if they move beasley... however, they'll most likely get someone during the trade to help them go deeper into the playoffs... I just don't think they have enough trust at the moment with some of their players. For MPG they keep alluring to the future, so it may not be this season. Like someone mentioned about his minutes will probably fluctuate.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wrong team... Denver plays too much of a team ball to allow MPJ to flourish on nights he misses shots. 
 

if he was on the cavs this would be must add territory months ago 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are high on this kid but I’m buying it yet.

He does not seem to be able to do anything else other than scoring. While everybody ***** on kuzma but then gives  high praise on this kid while they produce almost the same. It does not make any sense at all. Coach Malone also likes to play whoever has hot hand in any given night, and Denver is still stacked. So no thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, JP_Grizzly said:

Wrong team... Denver plays too much of a team ball to allow MPJ to flourish on nights he misses shots. 
 

if he was on the cavs this would be must add territory months ago 

Agreed. MPJ is an luxury items for Denver, not a necessity yet. He's scoring at a high % right now because Denver has so many good passers who are also unselfish. The only player who actively looks to jack up shots on Denver is Will Barton. Everybody else look to pass first and stay within their offense. I don't think this will be MPJ's year yet, but next year I can see a breakout like Siakam's because he will be surrounded by similar personnel: big men who look to pass and can space the floor (Gasol, Ibaka, Jokic, Millsap) and guards who are undersized, rely on shooting not dribble drives (Lowry, Van Fleet, Murray, Harris). 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the real though....

Any chance that MPJ gets any kind of consistent minutes in the mid 20's?

Trying to decide if I want to hold onto him or if I want to take a stab at someone like McRae on the wire..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

On the real though....

Any chance that MPJ gets any kind of consistent minutes in the mid 20's?

Trying to decide if I want to hold onto him or if I want to take a stab at someone like McRae on the wire..

Take McRae bud. Team is a mess. Beal is in risk of load management. He’ll have more chances than MPJ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...