mightyjett

Michael Porter, Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, thornton1986 said:

Must add with the Plumlee news? Millsap doesn’t seem near and they may just do a lot of small ball?

He wast must add a week ago. Don't walk, don't run, TELEPORT

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, KingD said:

You guys playing him tonight against Rockets?

Here we go.  Finally has a good stretch and his vag hurts.  There is NO athlete more soft than an NBA player.

Hockey players make these guys look like absolute chumps.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

Awww man, I have to win this week, I have to drop him smh. His back goes right when he's taking off, wow.

drop? Why? Should be a full slate of games tonight. I don’t recommend dropping 

I'm going to hold to see how he recovers for Friday. With all the Denver injuries, he could really have a nice run. 

21 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

Here we go.  Finally has a good stretch and his vag hurts.  There is NO athlete more soft than an NBA player.

Hockey players make these guys look like absolute chumps.

You do realize he's had TWO back surgery, right? Those are no joke. Gotta love keyboard tough guys. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

drop? Why? Should be a full slate of games tonight. I don’t recommend dropping 

I play in a points league and injuries have crippled me all season, I have Steph in my IR and RJ Barrett on my bench, I'm an idiot and a Knick fan, I can't drop RJ, and I can't drop Miles Bridges because I'm afraid he's going to be top 100 post ASB, and THJ plays tomorrow. Hanging on to an injured MPJ, I just can't do it. Not after Big KAT, Beal, DRuss, Jrue last week. His back is what landed him in Denver, they're going to take every precaution (rightfully so) to make sure he doesn't re-injure it, imo. I have injured player PTSD.

I think Denver is just taking it easy on him (load management) if this extends into a few games I’d be concerned, but I’m willing to get he’s out there next game. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

I think Denver is just taking it easy on him (load management) if this extends into a few games I’d be concerned, but I’m willing to get he’s out there next game. 

Well fwiw that rotoworld writer fully expects this to be just 1 game for precaution.

Hope it just some back pain like any other player can have anytime. And Nuggets just caution because of operations on his back. Otherwise it be tough.

For what it's worth his back surgeries have been for his lower back.  Apparently this 'back tightness' was in his upper back.

in before he goes for upper spine surgery.

43 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

For what it's worth his back surgeries have been for his lower back.  Apparently this 'back tightness' was in his upper back.

in before he goes for upper spine surgery.

Yep, that's what i read on twitter. Makes me happy. Hopefully he'll play on friday.

Good Guy MPJr

1 hour ago, Huk said:

Good Guy MPJr

Secret Canadian MPJ

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sickrookie said:

My bad for adding him. I guess none of my pickup could really work out this season..

All will be forgiven if you promise to stop for the rest of this season picking up players abd accepting your faith. Thank you in advance. 

I'm guessing he's out tonight as well. Early games today so tough on the roster locks

Would you guys use a #5 waiver on him? Just saw he was dropped in one of my leagues.

2 minutes ago, DrKalikot said:

MPJ or Ariza? 

Fantasy Basketball Talk or Assistant Coach Help Forum?

• Haha 1