Flamez

Brandon Ingram 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, Flamez said:

Bro I just fukin traded for him. Who saw the injury and how bad is it ?? I heard he played through it in the first half but since they’re up 20 they’re electing to just sit him for the night 

I think that’s the case , unless he rolled his ankle a second time !

anybody watching the game ?

3 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

I think that’s the case , unless he rolled his ankle a second time !

anybody watching the game ?

Nope, sprained it earlier and just called it a night in the 3rd. 

Phew.

6 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Bro I just fukin traded for him. Who saw the injury and how bad is it ?? I heard he played through it in the first half but since they’re up 20 they’re electing to just sit him for the night 

i think its that, they were up big and just elected to be careful, i dont think its that serious

He played on it for a long while, went to get it re-taped, and didn't play after the half. I don't think it's a big deal. Up by 20 against the Bulls. There's nothing about a second time.

• Like 1

With BI sitting out again tonight I wonder if he’ll still play in the All-Star game. I would say it’d be better to rest him throughout the break for a run at the 8th seed after they return. Would love to see him play though. He deserves it.

who would fill in after Booker is already replacing Dame and KAT is injured? Porzingis? Morant? George?

32 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

who would fill in after Booker is already replacing Dame and KAT is injured? Porzingis? Morant? George?

Maybe they just cave in and give it Beal. I say give it to Morant or a Spur if they have to come out of the Western conference. Little choices at this point.

6 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

Maybe they just cave in and give it Beal. I say give it to Morant or a Spur if they have to come out of the Western conference. Little choices at this point.

I don't think that's happening, they rather give it to Zion than change "the system"

4 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

I don't think that's happening, they rather give it to Zion than change "the system"

I would say realistically it would go to George but he might’ve re-injured himself tonight and personally I don’t think he’s played enough games to be considered.

Edited by NoahsArc

10 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

I would say realistically it would go to George but he might’ve re-injured himself tonight and personally I don’t think he’s played enough games to be considered.

Derrick Rose also comes to mind, but he won't play due to injury as well I guess....

15 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

Derrick Rose also comes to mind, but he won't play due to injury as well I guess....

I bet Ingram will play though. He probably wanted to be load managed so he can play in Sunday’s game over the regular season games this week. I read that he wants to play badly. I don’t blame him. You wanna play if you were selected and it’s his first one. Even if he plays 10 min and gets off 1 shot, he can still put it on his resume.

I also think he laces them up in Chicago on Sunday.
If he doesn’t however, Zach Lavine should be the replacement no question.

LaVine is also from the East bro. And if they would really take someone from the East I think Beal would be the first in line^.

DeRozan could also be an option, playing pretty solid lately.

Edited by KB24MVP
  • Like 1

Shai comes to mind, hes averaging 20,6,3 on a 6th seeded team

There's no way he sits for his first All Star game. His leg would have to be broken.

looks like his ankle is still bothering him or he doesnt want reaggravate the injury

Top 20 for me, and has that chance to become top 10 next year. He's pulling 25-6-4 on 47/86 this year. Would not shock me in the least to see him go 28-7-5 50/85. 3.5 ptm, 1stl/1blk type line

0/7 1st quarter...