ginocan

Players With Potential For More Position Eligibility

First of all, I guess the question is how much stocks are you putting in whether a player is eligible for a certain position and will that stop you from targeting that specific player? 

Personally I tend to draft players and put a lot of concerns into whether they will have multiple eligibilities. Imagine be able to put LBJ in PG, SG, SF, PF (he already is SF, PF) position. And that is a strong possibility as they said they will play around with the starting 5 in LAL land.

So who are the others that have high potential to be added? 

Westbrook - listing as PG, can he get SG starting along side Harden? 

Zion - listing as PF, but he mentioned that they will play him at the 3, 4 and possibly the C position. 

Dejounte - listing as PG, he will be starting along side D. White, will it be enough to get that SG? 

B. Beal - listing as SG, his coach saying he can get his assists uptick to 6-7 per game. Will that be enough to get that PG tag? 

Luka - listing as PG, and his coach is calling him the PG of the team, but Wright is the designated PG on Dal starting 5. What other positions can Luka obtain? He is like PF on ESPN page. 

There are a lot more. But I’ll stop as this thread might not be that interesting to some. Let’s see how this will go. 

From a selfish standpoint I reeaallyyyyy need ESPN to give Horford that PF love 

Surely playing next to Joel .....

• Like 2

VanVleet is starting at SG I believe (or will receive significant minutes there) and is PG eligible already. Sato probably sees minutes at multiple positions besides PG.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quazza said:

From a selfish standpoint I reeaallyyyyy need ESPN to give Horford that PF love 

Surely playing next to Joel .....

On Yahoo he is PF,C. I also believe he has always been PF, C on Yahoo since his rookie season. 

I have never played on ESPN, that’s very interesting. 

3 minutes ago, ginocan said:

On Yahoo he is PF,C. I also believe he has always been PF, C on Yahoo since his rookie season. 

I have never played on ESPN, that’s very interesting. 

ESPN became a lot less liberal with their dp tags a few season ago unfortunately

• Like 2

Add Jordan Clarkson to the list. Not sure when/if yahoo will give him the eligibility. His coach has stated he will be playing SF. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Off the top of my dome, Bagley could end up getting a C tag if he ends up being played there on occasion. Myles Turner - PF? Mikal should also be able to play SG.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildcat62 said:

Add Jordan Clarkson to the list. Not sure when/if yahoo will give him the eligibility. His coach has stated he will be playing SF. 

really? Where that changes the game!

I play on ESPN

I'm hoping for:

Jrue Holiday-SG

Giannis-C 

Siakam-SF and/or C

Lou Williams-PG

Could see these happening:

Nance-SF

Caruso-PG

Josh Hart-SF

As I recall, most platforms require minutes played and/or number of starts at a position for eligibility.

Espn slacks hard, usually a month or so before it all makes sense. Sometimes less, sometimes never.Yahoo is much more liberal with eligibility.

11 hours ago, tongs said:

As I recall, most platforms require minutes played and/or number of starts at a position for eligibility.

Yup.

spacer.png

I really need Hachimura to have SF,PF,C. Come on Yahoo.

• Like 1

I like playing on CBS, but man are they brutally stingy to start the season with these things. They got starting PFs like Randle and Sabonis as C only. Guys the should be G-F like Butler and Levert only have 1 this year.  Not sure if they even have anybody with more than one position right now

Edited by Dominator83
  • Like 1

So in the pro leagues and all of Yahoo! they are listing Luka as PG. But on their own Daily Basketball games, they only listing Luka as SG! That is clearly inconsistent and they should give him the PG/SG eligible in all leagues. 

On 10/23/2019 at 1:48 PM, ginocan said:

So in the pro leagues and all of Yahoo! they are listing Luka as PG. But on their own Daily Basketball games, they only listing Luka as SG! That is clearly inconsistent and they should give him the PG/SG eligible in all leagues. 

It’s happening!!!

Luka is now PG/SG/SF 

wooooooooo on yahoo

• Like 1

LeBron needs the PG position. They gave it to Cam Reddish. Even Hachimura and Robert Williams only have PF. Yahoo is pretty bad with their positioning. Many wings and big men who should have them are missing a second position. Do Lakers list Avery Bradley as the starting PG? 

23 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Both ESPN and CBS still have Bam as a C only, when he's started every game at PF so far

He has started 4 games at Forward so far. 

Just now, Dominator83 said:

I'm guessing he needs 5?

Dependent on site or your settings. 

Bulls said they were looking to get more minutes for Markkanen at C, it looked like he played some C at least in that first game. 

Absolutely need this right now with Ayton being dead weight. I bet a ton of Ayton managers are looking at their PF's and hoping for the same lol.