Sign in to follow this  
NyZD

Tate and Singletary for Tevin Coleman Full PPR

My team is insanely stacked at WR Tate won't see the field for me in most scenarios thoughts on this trade??

I like Singletary but he's such an unknown at this point, especially with Gore there.  If you're stacked at WR and can afford to lose Tate, I think I would make that trade.  I believe youre upgrading RB and losing an expendable player in Tate.  Thanks for mine!

Is this offer on the table or is it one you're thinking of making? It's borderline insulting, that's why I'm asking. Tate and Singletary are both fringe/waiver wire guys at this point and you missed your buy low window on Coleman. If the trade has been offered to you, accept it immediately. 

A lot of people think highly of singletary and you are selling low on Tate I wonder if you can target a better RB for what you are giving up? I think it’s a fair trade but slightly in their favor maybe you can find one in yours

3 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

Is this offer on the table or is it one you're thinking of making? It's borderline insulting, that's why I'm asking. Tate and Singletary are both fringe/waiver wire guys at this point and you missed your buy low window on Coleman. If the trade has been offered to you, accept it immediately. 

Yes I think I can pull this off now do it?

Yea Coleman looked really good in his first game back. Although the niners won't be without Kyle the FB for a while, I do think he has potential RB2 upside. Execute!