Sign in to follow this  
jpark211

Burn top waiver spot for QB and/or WR? WHIR 100%

10 team, 0.5ppr

I have the number 2 waiver claim (the guy with the 1st waiver claim is my league taco). I am currently 2-3 and trying to see if I can improve my team.

Currently Kyler Murray and DJ Chark are still available. Do you think the following transactions are worth it? If so, which one do I prioritize?

(1) Drop Daniel Jones, pick up Kyler Murray
(2) Drop my kicker (need to move back Saquon because he is now "questionable"), then drop Mecole for Chark

My team:
QB: Carson Wentz, Daniel Jones
RB: Saquon Barkley (IR), Aaron Jones, Chris Carson, Austin Ekeler, Carlos Hyde
WR: Cooper Kupp, Mike Evans, Julian Edelman, Larry Fitzgerald, Mecole Hardman
TE: Darren Waller, Will Dissly
K: Josh Lambo
DEF: New England

DJ seems to be the guy for Minshew, and I think he's a must add right now - you can worry about a K when Saquan goes back to being "O"

• Like 1

DJ for sure. Lots of targets from a team that will probably be trailing most games is a good combo. 

• Like 1

I'd prioritize Chark for sure. KC's offense is already crowded and Tyreek is expect back this week. Your QB situation isn't too bad, worst case you can always flip a WR plus Daniel Jones for a QB later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kk131396 said:

Love Kyler. Still think Chark probably has some more standalone value though.

True why Kyler is interesting is that I think I can roll with him when Wentz doesn't have D Jax or other WRs so that I get 20+ points from the QB position on a weekly basis

Chark interests me because it provides more depth to my WR but I feel like I can ride this out with Cooper Kupp and Edelman as my consistent options with Evans and Fitz being   a week-to-week play given positive matchups

1 hour ago, Languistic01 said:

I'd prioritize Chark for sure. KC's offense is already crowded and Tyreek is expect back this week. Your QB situation isn't too bad, worst case you can always flip a WR plus Daniel Jones for a QB later.

The issue is nobody in this league trades... for some reason they're too tied down to draft values 

Agree with Chark, he's looking too good to pass and the Murray option isn't anything amazing or worth losing Chark

23 minutes ago, bomont said:

Agree with Chark, he's looking too good to pass and the Murray option isn't anything amazing or worth losing Chark

The only issue I see here is I dont know if I would ever start Chark over Kupp or Edelman on a weekly basis. 

He would only be a bye-week fill for me as I would be regularly starting Barkely (once he is back), Aaron Jones and Chris Carson