brickcitymamba

Justise Winslow 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Hopefully Herro’s big night was what got in Winslow’s way and not Jimmy being back. He needs to have the ball to catch wreck, I watched the entire game and he didn’t have it too much at times. Dragic was playing well as well as Nunn. I’m nervous man, what do we do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am holding, he was really good so far and I think last night was just an exception. He and Jimmy need to find a groove together, don’t forget he is only 23 and has a lot of talent, they will manage to coexist somehow. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dropped Winslow for TT who was still available. Winslow will have a tough time putting up numbers since Jimmy is back and he isn’t a catch and shoot guy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

Hopefully Herro’s big night was what got in Winslow’s way and not Jimmy being back. He needs to have the ball to catch wreck, I watched the entire game and he didn’t have it too much at times. Dragic was playing well as well as Nunn. I’m nervous man, what do we do?

Well Winslows fg% that game was like .143 or something, so you can definitely expect that to go up. I think he's a hold for now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought low (traded Isaiah Thomas). I actually think he’s going to be ok playing with Butler. Sometimes it takes time for guys to learn how to play together. He had a dud of a game in a blowout where he still got minutes. He’s a hold in 12 team leagues IMO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bummer. He couldn’t sit out on a full slate of games? Had to do it on a light night 😑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thoughts after a relatively mediocre fantasy game with Butler in the lineup? You guys think he's a drop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nazyef said:

Thoughts after a relatively mediocre fantasy game with Butler in the lineup? You guys think he's a drop?

Playing back-to-back tomorrow I would wait and see first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nazyef said:

Thoughts after a relatively mediocre fantasy game with Butler in the lineup? You guys think he's a drop?

 

Depends on who is on your wire and the size of your league. But if I had Winslow I would be thinking about packaging him in a trade or if things continue to look like they are now then just outright drop eventually.

He needs the ball in his hands to be fantasy valuable because he is not a good shooter. Unless they have an injury, he is not going to have the ball in his hands as much as when Butler was out because they have Butler. Nunn, Dragic, and to a lesser extent Herro all handling the ball. And his percentages are just damaging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

 

Depends on who is on your wire and the size of your league. But if I had Winslow I would be thinking about packaging him in a trade or if things continue to look like they are now then just outright drop eventually.

He needs the ball in his hands to be fantasy valuable because he is not a good shooter. Unless they have an injury, he is not going to have the ball in his hands as much as when Butler was out because they have Butler. Nunn, Dragic, and to a lesser extent Herro all handling the ball. And his percentages are just damaging.

 

I think I'm going to grab Will Barton or Danuel House for Winslow. You've convinced me. I hope you can live with yourself when some random internet stranger is steaming with rage if this blows up in my face, buddy!

Edited by Nazyef
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this guy seriously sitting out with a f***in headache? 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Abhi said:

Is this guy seriously sitting out with a f***in headache? 😂😂

 

As someone who gets a lot of headaches, if it is a migraine they are no joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Abhi said:

Is this guy seriously sitting out with a f***in headache? 😂😂

 

Playing with a headache can be more detrimental to the team than just sitting out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's with his overall health condition? Any historical issues of Winslow we need to be reminded of? I drafted this guy with the other stats in mind beyond points so I hope even with Butler and Nunn, he produces enough to be rosterable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw he’s in the concussion protocol. That should be more missed games. I’m so close to dropping. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He bumped head with Paul Millsap on Tuesday. Might be the cause of this concussion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to drop him, too many players already suspended (😑) or injured (😑😑)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be dropped regardless 

 

It’s not about his injury, but he hurts your team in many areas 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.