brickcitymamba

Justise Winslow 2019-2020 Outlook

Is this dude the only one player who can average 30 mins. and yet still be a deep leaguer? wtf

10 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Tell me if I’m wrong but is he the classic case of needing to start to produce 

How do I delete a comment :)))))

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Flamez said:

How do I delete a comment :)))))

Hit the report button

Not too shabby.  Assisted on two overtime buckets as well.  Hopefully he only continues to improve with each game back from the concussion.

He was on my wire. I know Dragic was out but I hope he can put numbers up like he did tonight so I picked him up

13 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Not sure what to do with this cat.

Hold in points league, 9-cat wouldn’t blame you for dropping in 10 team or less 

Edited by RunCMC

On 12/6/2019 at 12:37 PM, RunCMC said:

Hold in points league, 9-cat wouldn’t blame you for dropping in 10 team or less 

His five games back from the concussion he averaged 0.6 threes, 0.2 steals, and 0.2 blocks in 30+ mpg... he's making it real hard for me to hold even in a 14 teamer.

hasn't played since I picked him up Dec 4 lol. Any hope for him to play tomorrow on the 2nd half of a b2b?

18 hours ago, wisegeeks said:

Still holding on to this ****

Had this poopstain since draft and i'd feel like an idiot if i dropped him so I might as well hold.. Just wish his numbers weren't as underwhelming when healthy...

1 minute ago, Obliviate said:

Had this poopstain since draft and i'd feel like an idiot if i dropped him so I might as well hold.. Just wish his numbers weren't as underwhelming when healthy...

He's better for points leagues than 9 cat imo. Are his counting stats(points,boards,assists) worth it when he destroys % with semi-high TOs and lil to no stocks?

• Thanks 1

If only he were elite in at least one cat. Rebs, assists...something.

Spo is really high on this guy though and despite requiring high USG/minutes to be relevant—could still be one injury (Dragic, Butler) away to becoming relevant anyway. 

24 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Spo is really high on this guy though and despite requiring high USG/minutes to be relevant—could still be one injury (Dragic, Butler) away to becoming relevant anyway. 

better to wait for that injury than hold him as dead weight hoping for it 

On 12/14/2019 at 6:13 PM, MysticPeak said:

Why is this guy not good in your opinion? i feel like averaging 12pts, 7rebs, 4asts with a few steals and 3s in the mix with PG/SF/PF is absolutely beautiful for my FT/TO punt build. Aside from health issues, I dont really see the problem with his stats, but then again, Im in a 14 team deep league.

Not trying to single you out, I would just like to know why so many people think the stats on this guy are trash.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

Why is this guy not good in your opinion? i feel like averaging 12pts, 7rebs, 4asts with a few steals and 3s in the mix with PG/SF/PF is absolutely beautiful for my FT/TO punt build. Aside from health issues, I dont really see the problem with his stats, but then again, Im in a 14 team deep league.

Not trying to single you out, I would just like to know why so many people think the stats on this guy are trash.

Most around these parts have 10 team tunnel vision. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

I’m in a 14t/Roto and the tradeoff’s not good. 

6 hours ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

The upside when getting 30+ mpg is pretty much blah. You are attracted to it because you are punting 2 cats. You can say a huge amount of players can have a useful stat line if you punt enough categories.  I have been patient because  assists are tough to find in a deep league, but I am moving on. Injuries don't really bother me. A guy got a concussion and his back isn't right. What can you do...but my thought is that his minutes are going to be tougher to carve out on this team when he does return. DJJ. Robinson. Herro. And then Dragic is still on the team and is capable of being playing point with the second unit and soaking up usage. Butler isn't a guy that rests. Winslow is like  jack of all trades and master of none, but a super mediocre version of that. 

• Like 2

I picked him up hoping he will come back and produce, but if a better guy pops up he's gone.  I can't say in a deeper league that his stats are what you can normally find in one player.  He's shooting it bad this year and should get back to his (admittedly not very good) norm.  I'm hoping he comes back soon and Spoelstra still loves him.  If not, then drop city!

On 12/21/2019 at 1:51 AM, ItzJaBoiSam said:

u have to add FG punt into that build lol (FG/FT/TO) also he's at a combined 1 stock per game (0.6 steals/0.4 blocks) on 30+ minutes