Sign in to follow this  
sjm76

Mark Walton 2019 Outlook

If you weren't paying her a bunch of money before this you sure are now. Absolute moron.  That's not the only reason it's bad, but I presume the reason he was mad was, he doesn't want a kid/to pay for a kid.  Well buddy, you're paying for the kid now.

This dude's going to jail for at least a few years

Just now, pushaZ said:

This dude's going to jail for at least a few years

I doubt it. I can't see an NFL team giving him a third chance though and I doubt that Goodell would even let him back in the league. If Kaep can't get back in the league, I don't see Mark Walton doing it. Some problems are worse than others, see Josh Gordon. He has gotten many chances because he's just had personal problems. But domestic violence is another ballgame. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out, but I don't see him returning. However, I just don't see jail in his future either based on the countless other cases where nobody has served time. People who had him as a keeper have some decisions to make.

1 hour ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Fox Sports' Andy Slater reports Mark Walton was arrested Tuesday morning.

Walton is accused of punching his five-week pregnant girlfriend "several times in the face and head" 24 hours after discovering he was the father. He was arrested Tuesday morning in South Florida and promptly waived by the Dolphins. It's Walton's fourth arrest in the past year following his three violations this offseason. It would obviously spell the end of Walton's career if the allegations are proved to be true.

What a P.O.S.  I hope he rots in jail.

wtf.   Sorry to digress from ff...but you find out you're a father and the reaction is to punch the mother of you child "several times in the face and head"?

Sh*t like this truly makes me sad.  And not just the in passing, "oh..that's sad". 

• Like 1

Ray Rice is shaking his head somewhere...

Edited by jstep13
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, jstep13 said:

Ray Rice is shaking his head somewhere...

there are guys who have done worse currently in the nfl. Tyreek, Terrell Suggs..

On 11/19/2019 at 11:06 AM, FitzMagic said:

I doubt it. I can't see an NFL team giving him a third chance though and I doubt that Goodell would even let him back in the league. If Kaep can't get back in the league, I don't see Mark Walton doing it. Some problems are worse than others, see Josh Gordon. He has gotten many chances because he's just had personal problems. But domestic violence is another ballgame. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out, but I don't see him returning. However, I just don't see jail in his future either based on the countless other cases where nobody has served time. People who had him as a keeper have some decisions to make.

Its a completely different issue regarding kaep ( he could have easily been playing football if he wanted to), but i dont think mark Walton will ever play again... he just wasn't established or good enough to warrant anyone giving him a THIRD chance 

So what do you guys think? Is he a solid hold in 12 team leagues?

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

So what do you guys think? Is he a solid hold in 12 team penal leagues?

spacer.png