TheINC

WR2 Help: Gordon or Fitz? WHIR 100%

Standard league, need to fill my WR2 with either Gordon vs NYG or Fitz vs Atl.  I think both should be decent plays, Dorsett is out for the Pats which should open up a couple extra looks for Gordon, but the Pats could get up big early and run.  Cards and Falcons should be a shootout between two teams that can't stop the pass.  What's my play?

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link. thx.

I personally like the boom opportunity of Josh Gordon, my only concern is they get up quick and run the clock. Safer play is Larry, if you need the win and are underdog go Gordon.

21 minutes ago, Slayer0854 said:

I personally like the boom opportunity of Josh Gordon, my only concern is they get up quick and run the clock. Safer play is Larry, if you need the win and are underdog go Gordon.

Thats my thinking, Gordon goes TNF and currently even odds to win.  I think he's got the higher ceiling but game script worries me a little.

Edited by TheINC

I can tell you that if I could trade MY Gordon for Fitzgerald right now, I'd do it with very little hesitation.  How many matchups has Gordon had against weak opponents?  And how many times has he come through?  Exactly.

13 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I can tell you that if I could trade MY Gordon for Fitzgerald right now, I'd do it with very little hesitation.  How many matchups has Gordon had against weak opponents?  And how many times has he come through?  Exactly.

True, tho neither has come through recently, esp Fitz last week when Kirk was out vs Cinci.

I'm in a standard which rewards long scores and have been playing this game with Gordon Fitz JuJu and BMW. I think Gordon is a good call. Better upside. 

I actually like fitz because the weather is going to suck, NE is going to run it, get a lead, run it some more and go home. I think ARI will eventually figure out Fitz is their way to red zone success.