Sign in to follow this  
scheibler

PPR give up Kirk or Sutton + CT for Carson? Whir

I was offered Carson for Sutton plus Chris Thompson. Sutton's schedule looks soooooo good though. Should I counter with Kirk + CT? Decline or accept? 

Roster: 

Qb- Watson

RB- Bell, Coleman, Breida, Mattison, Thompson

WR- Godwin, Fuller, Kirk, Sutton

TE- Engram, Herndon

Thanks for the help.  I like Carson a lot.  I would say go for it except you're leaving yourself extremely weak at wr in a ppr league.  That's really tough.  Any way you could make a deal without including Sutton?

I would not do this trade. I feel like he's being a bit greedy. Did he propose this trade to you or vice-versa? What position do you feel is your weakest? RB or WR? I feel like you have a good RB stable and i don't trust Seattle w/ their RB's. 

1 minute ago, ccimore said:

Thanks for the help.  I like Carson a lot.  I would say go for it except you're leaving yourself extremely weak at wr in a ppr league.  That's really tough.  Any way you could make a deal without including Sutton?

It's either CT and Sutton or nothing. I did manage to grab penny for Herndon just now and we only have to start 2wrs minimum

1 minute ago, SHADY29 said:

I would not do this trade. I feel like he's being a bit greedy. Did he propose this trade to you or vice-versa? What position do you feel is your weakest? RB or WR? I feel like you have a good RB stable and i don't trust Seattle w/ their RB's. 

I originally verbally proposed it, but kinda second guessing it. I don't see myself ever starting CT so its more of Sutton for Carson and I get to add a waiver guy

Edited by scheibler

To add to the discussion, fantasypros actually considers Sutton's rest of season schedule as the 5th most difficult.

Just now, ccimore said:

To add to the discussion, fantasypros actually considers Sutton's rest of season schedule as the 5th most difficult.

That's weird. I only see buffalo, vikings, and possibly chargers(Hayward) being hard

2 minutes ago, scheibler said:

It's either CT and Sutton or nothing. I did manage to grab penny for Herndon just now and we only have to start 2wrs minimum

I was gonna say handcuff Penny if you grab Carson.  Since you already have him locked up, I say make the trade.