fabrar

De'Aaron Fox 2019-2020 Outlook

FFS Fox. Make your FTs. Can’t rely on him to even make 70FT regularly.

Edited by ovofnd
  • Like 1

Has this guy always been average with his free throws?

13 minutes ago, mas10 said:

Has this guy always been average with his free throws?

Yes.  Feel like rage trading right now.  Hasn't improved this year in that department. 

• Like 1

Him and Gobert have taken an axe to my FT% the last two weeks. I have Booker and Beal and they feel like such a waste on my team. Probably gotta make a trade at some point, I'm not maximizing value 

1 hour ago, justaguy said:

Him and Gobert have taken an axe to my FT% the last two weeks. I have Booker and Beal and they feel like such a waste on my team. Probably gotta make a trade at some point, I'm not maximizing value 

I feel your pain brodie , those 2 players alone basically made my team a soft punt FT% . And they take them at such a high clip . Gobert I know ... comes with the territory, but Fox cmon dude. It’s inexcusable being a bad free throw shooter if your’e a guard in the NBA . I’m shocked he hasn’t made a noticeable improvement this year. 

• Like 2

This guy has shot the ball over 80% at the ft line once in the last 15 games... practice your damn fts ffs

Edited by sharkpotato

This dude man ... so freaking bi polar . When his FG% is good, his FT% is booty & vice versa. 

• Haha 1

On 2/21/2020 at 6:44 PM, sharkpotato said:

This guy has shot the ball over 80% at the ft line once in the last 15 games... practice your damn fts ffs

This guy hittin' step back jumpers like it's nothing but lucky not to brick on the line..

6 minutes ago, mbell317 said:

Anyone watching the game? Why can't he score or do anything? 

Injured his groin and just came back 

• Like 1

On his way to another putrid performance at the line. I couldn’t stand it so got rid of him. I hope this guy focuses on working on his fts this off season. It’s really the only thing separating him from being great (at least in fantasy). He needs to realize that he can’t be this bad from the stripe given the amount of times he goes there especially in tight games when it can be the difference. These are freebies can’t afford to miss out on them.