fabrar

De'Aaron Fox 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

I feel bad.  I dropped fox when he had grade 3 ankle injury and was expecting him to be out for a long time.

Someone else picked him up and now he is producing way better than pre-injury WTF WTF WTF

~~~

Oh well at least his FT is still trash :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, HooLeeFook said:

I feel bad.  I dropped fox when he had grade 3 ankle injury and was expecting him to be out for a long time.

Someone else picked him up and now he is producing way better than pre-injury WTF WTF WTF

~~~

Oh well at least his FT is still trash :(

The injury was in November.. how are you guys dropping your 3rd/4th round pick? Get a couple IR spots, nobody should be picking up a guy like Fox off waivers IMO.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, smeeze said:

The injury was in November.. how are you guys dropping your 3rd/4th round pick? Get a couple IR spots, nobody should be picking up a guy like Fox off waivers IMO.

Super Shallow League.  Tho I have to object that Fox was really not doing that well in the beginning.  We didn't have IR spots either just 3 benches ~ :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Man with all the unexpected load management after KAWAHII i'm surprised some leagues would opt out of IR spots... so frustrating 

How does IR spot work exactly?  Is it like an extra bench spot where you can put a player in if they have a red tag?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HooLeeFook said:

How does IR spot work exactly?  Is it like an extra bench spot where you can put a player in if they have a red tag?

spacer.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HooLeeFook said:

I seriously don't know haha

Yep, your injured guy has “bench immunity” (ie he doesn’t take up bench space, allowing you to add a new player and stream in their place).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HooLeeFook said:

I seriously don't know haha

 

1 hour ago, ovofnd said:

Yep, your injured guy has “bench immunity” (ie he doesn’t take up bench space, allowing you to add a new player and stream in their place).

spacer.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

 

spacer.png

Bruh it’s Christmas, idgaf, I’m in a giving mood b 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ovofnd said:

 

I was able to package him and move him. It's a guessing game how a grade 3 plays out, he's playing well for now... 


😬

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HooLeeFook said:

I feel bad.  I dropped fox when he had grade 3 ankle injury and was expecting him to be out for a long time.

Someone else picked him up and now he is producing way better than pre-injury WTF WTF WTF

~~~

Oh well at least his FT is still trash :(

 

 

wow i thought i did bad by trading him but good lord 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ckay said:

 


We shall see 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by ovofnd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He did stay in the game and get a board, get all the way to the bucket and kick out for am assist. Then they finally got him out. He was not moving well at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Effing hell. 

Had Ayton back after 25 games, plays 1 game and then out again. I get frustrated and trade him for Fox and Oubre. Now Fox goes down right when I’m about to get him.

WTF!!!?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...