Sign in to follow this  
BaBaBooey

Trade Help, WHIR

0.5PPR, team 1 in sig, 3 player keeper, 3-2 record:

Give: DJ Moore, OJ Howard, Jared Goff, and either Leonard Fournette OR Aaron Jones

Get: Travis Kelce, Russell Wilson, and Sony Michel

So basically thinking about selling high on either Jones or Fournette; both of whom I think are good ROS. would rather give up Jones or Fournette in a keeper? And would you do this deal?

I like this trade for you. Big upgrades at TE & QB, plus gives you a solid RB option returning in Michel who I think will get better as the season goes on. Tough to say who to give up, but I'd lean trading Jones just because the volume feels more secure with Fournette.   

Edited by trashlife

Cant see team, but you definitely get an upgrade at QB & TE. Probably deal Jones, but no issues if you deal Fournette. Tough to lose either, but I do think Michel gets going ros, so his the loss of whichever RB you deal. Thanks for mine!

I'd make the move because you're taking massive leaps at QB and TE. I'd push to sell high on Aaron Jones before I'd trade Fournette though.