Blue Eagles

Norman Powell 2019-2020 Outlook

4 hours ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

Expecting 9/3/3 today on 1/5 from 3.

Your prediction looks like it could be on pace to come true. Haha. Maybe he’ll surpass it. A stock could be in our future. Playing more minutes than I expected in the 1st half.

5 hours ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

Expecting 9/3/3 today on 1/5 from 3.

Wrong!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, radiohead said:

Great performance by Powell today. Does he keep his starting job when FVV comes back? 

I honestly don't see why not, fred vanvleet played better coming off the bench as a 6th man well more efficient at least. Rotoworld blurb swears he's gonna be useless once FVV comes back i disagree though, i still think he can hold good enough value to be rostered in 12 team leagues.

Damn, FVV coming back this weekend. We couldn’t even get a full week of Powell starting. I wonder if he can get close to 30 min off the bench. Don’t know why Nurse plays OG so much, he’s not even good.

3 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

Damn, FVV coming back this weekend. We couldn’t even get a full week of Powell starting. I wonder if he can get close to 30 min off the bench. Don’t know why Nurse plays OG so much, he’s not even good.

If they started Lowry, FVV, and Norm, they would be badly outsized.  Lowry and FVV is already a short backcourt, and OG is 6'7 while Norm is 6'3.  Surprised Norm isn't starting with FVV out today though...

7 minutes ago, wallacesnoop said:

If they started Lowry, FVV, and Norm, they would be badly outsized.  Lowry and FVV is already a short backcourt, and OG is 6'7 while Norm is 6'3.  Surprised Norm isn't starting with FVV out today though...

LOL. It only lasted one game. How sad. What do you think his ROS value is with a healthy Raptors squad? At least rosterable in a 12 teamer?

1 minute ago, NoahsArc said:

LOL. It only lasted one game. How sad. What do you think his ROS value is with a healthy Raptors squad? At least rosterable in a 12 teamer?

If he closes games and gets more PT than OG, then I would say yes.  I am holding in a 12T but monitoring closely.  FVV and Lowry aren't the most durable guys, either...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, flightboy10 said:

This guy is looking solid the past 3 games... think he'll keep up top 50 value ROS? 

Problem now is Fred back soon.... Not sure if there's enough mins

2 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I think he'll still be decent if freddy starts with lowry again he can still be in the 6th man role like he has been these past 2-3 games since returning so vanvleet wont necessarily take away his touches but yeah maybe his mins take a bit of a hit. We'll see though he looks really fresh out there though and is anchoring the offense.

13 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

His role shouldn't change much as 6th man, guys like McCaw and RHJ will take the biggest hit. 

Dude’s been a machine since coming back! 

Starting to really make me regret dropping him for Spellman.

Had qualms about his ROS value once FVV comes back but it looks like he doesn’t need to start to have value...

I don’t even know who this guy is but he’s on my team and making all my other guys look like scrubs. 

• Haha 1

That's 3 20pt games in a row boys! I just don't see how he loses value even with FVV back. I mean c'mon, we can already see what he brings to the table! He was on fire before the injury and he's just continuing where he left off like nothing even happened. We'll see tomorrow though, but he's showing us and Nurse that he definitely deserves some playing time!

Glad I stashed him before he came back from his shoulder injury. Let’s hope Stormin’ Norman can keep this up with FVV back in the fold tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Could definitely see him keeping this type of scoring/spark plug 6th man role ROS.

• Like 1