pdog109

New York Giants @ New England Patriots 10/10/19

2 minutes ago, Meets1 said:

10 Std points for Sony- not a disaster for an RB2. Ugly but could've been worse (and much much better).

It would be so much better if he had talent. 

Just now, Meets1 said:

10 Std points for Sony- not a disaster for an RB2. Ugly but could've been worse (and much much better).

Well to be fair, he could have easily had 3 TD’s tonight. But the Pats do it the Pats way. Bolden for one and Brady for 2 BS lunges. If this were the playoffs, I guarantee you Sony gets most, of not all, of those GL looks. 

That jerk. Pretty clear in post game interview HE was the one calling the sneaks from the 4 so he could get his 2nd rushing td

3 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

I get that these were stats were put up against BUF, PIT, NYJ, NYG, WAS, and MIA, but this is still impressive.

EDIT: Especially the TDs. Having a defense score more than an opposing offense in a game or two happens. But to do this over 6 weeks is something else.

Edited by Idoolittle
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, boredster said:

That jerk. Pretty clear in post game interview HE was the one calling the sneaks from the 4 so he could get his 2nd rushing td

Of course he did. You could tell he didn’t even get/listen for a call from the bench. 

Wish brady handed those sneaks off but can’t be too greedy up 10 when your d played their Qb lol. 

Everyone saying what qbs the pats d have played... fair point but for fantasy purposes they will still be fine. Darnold, baker and then Jackson doesn’t scare me. They go in their bye and get to scheme for eagles and cowboys then Houston KC. Cincy buff in playoffs. Don’t like kc but rest are manageable.

Edited by Zekepeak86

28 minutes ago, kcm012 said:
31/41 for 334 yards

Clownsayswhat?

Lol attack me for something other said. You look like the clown you disrespectful neanderthal

1 hour ago, Deke said:

10th string WRs better than Gordon 

I concur

19 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

Barring injuries, KC will tear them a new a**hole in the playoffs. 

Riiiiiight

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Lol attack me for something other said. You look like the clown you disrespectful neanderthal

spacer.png

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Wish brady handed those sneaks off but can’t be too greedy up 10 when your d played their Qb lol. 

Everyone saying what qbs the pats d have played... fair point but for fantasy purposes they will still be fine. Darnold, baker and then Jackson doesn’t scare me. They go in their bye and get to scheme for eagles and cowboys then Houston KC. Cincy buff in playoffs. Don’t like kc but rest are manageable.

They're fine for fantasy, I was pointing it out more because of the comparisons to teams like the 2000 Ravens and 1985 Bears.  I don't think they're going to be in that ballpark.  I'm not even sure this is the best defense they've had in the Brady/Belichick era, because they've played nobody.

I could kind of see it coming that the Pats had a soft schedule and would be a good fantasy defense, but I get that feeling they've lost some key players for real football (Develin, Gostkowski) and a loss is coming along the way sometime soon.  Probably before we expect it.  It won't matter much for their fantasy defense, it's just more of a general opinion on how people perceive their defense (and team) right now.

Contemplated playing Tate over Dionte. I went Dionte. I also played Sony and he disappointed as usual. He should of got those GL TDs to just build up his confidence.  But no, old man Brady had to be an A-Hole. I hope KC pounds his penis into the turf.

• Haha 1