Mj66

Matisse Thybulle 2019-2020 Outlook

If he doesn't get stocks he is a zero. This is the risk with him but let's see what the final line is.

Ofc i stream him for steals and none at the half, and doesn't start the 2nd half. Fug off

this is the life of a rookie who is stock-dependent. you have to be patient. there will be a lot of games like this. theres a reason steals and blocks are the hardest stats to get. be patient and the stocks will come. 

• Like 3

SMH.

He's better off with the 2nd unit, and also with Embiid playing.

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Like 1

Starting has not been good for Matisse tonight. His entire offensive game has been standing on the 3p line. And then he missed what, 3 or 4 open 3p shots to start the game. 

Defensive stocks still bouy his value.

2 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Starting has not been good for Matisse tonight. His entire offensive game has been standing on the 3p line. And then he missed what, 3 or 4 open 3p shots to start the game.

Defensive stocks still bouy his value.

no way

• Haha 3

He sucks at offense so he can only score against others teams bench, and much harder to get stocks against a teams starters than their bench. He doesn't fit as a starter. Nothing to worry about yet unless those minutes drop when hes back to his bench role. Still holding where I can unless someone great is available. Still 2 steals and block in under 20 min. 

Edited by johnval1362

It's not that he doesn't suck, because this kid is ballsy offensively. It's just that, nobody in the team really passes to him. They don't trust him like they trust their core shooters which is understandable.

As for me, I'm going to patiently wait when he strings a couple of great games offensively before I fire him up again, it's not like I'm losing in the stocks department anyway. Huge fan of this kid now, hope I don't eventually drop him.

Fact: he’s a rookie. Huge learning curves: a.) rookie b.) usually comes off bench  c.) learning pace of play.

i won’t put him in my lineup anymore when he starts. He’s not ready for that role yet. I’ll play him when embiid is back but thybulle is not good in the starting lineup (yet)

I am conflicted. Should I drop him to stream? Or should I just hold? In a 12 team, I feel like playing the wire might net more stats. But then I see his 4 steals and 2 blocks game.......lol 

5 hours ago, heero78 said:

I am conflicted. Should I drop him to stream? Or should I just hold? In a 12 team, I feel like playing the wire might net more stats. But then I see his 4 steals and 2 blocks game.......lol 

Team dependent but I dropped him in a 10 teamer but kept him in a 12 teamer. The difference is the quality of available replacements. He provides great stocks but he is a drain on every other category. I'd rather have a guy like Bazemore who can provide stocks and more balanced across the board production. 

• Thanks 1