Mj66

Matisse Thybulle 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Extra_Rice said:

Interesting. But im already way ahead in stocks in our league. And rookies do tend to be inconsistent. Watchlisted

I’m way ahead in stocks in my league too.  In fact, if it ended today I’d be league champ!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.They are playing a 10 man rotation w/o Embiid and with Shake Milton starting (but only playing 6 min).

2. They are playing the Hornets

3. It's a shame Zhaire Smith and Korkmaz aren't seeing any minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skepticism aside these are the sorts of low risk adds that can win dynasty leagues.  Drop your trash and see what happens during the regular season.  It’s basically free and the upside is immense. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

So is Mathisse worth a 3rd round pick? Asking for a friend.

yes

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

yes

3rd round pick? Absolutely risky at this point even if the guy looks like a stud. There are plenty of sure options in that range. 

With that being said, his performance today should be seen as the indicator that he will be a stocks machine in limited minutes. Pick him up. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SicarioSanity said:

3rd round pick? Absolutely risky at this point even if the guy looks like a stud. There are plenty of sure options in that range. 

With that being said, his performance today should be seen as the indicator that he will be a stocks machine in limited minutes. Pick him up. 

You do realize I was joking?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping to be the next Lord RoCo, not KJ Mcdaniels 🤞

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, japs said:

Hoping to be the next Lord RoCo, not KJ Mcdaniels 🤞

I'm hoping for the next steals Mitchell Robinson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The absolute sacrilege in this thread against our stocks lord and saviour RoCo is both shocking and  disgusting. 

 

Blasphemous harlots.....Kneel peasants! 

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Quazza said:

The absolute sacrilege in this thread against our stocks lord and saviour RoCo is both shocking and  disgusting. 

 

Blasphemous harlots.....Kneel peasants! 

 

It's more to find the new lord and saviour once RoCo calls it a day. RoCo will always be number one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Quazza said:

The absolute sacrilege in this thread against our stocks lord and saviour RoCo is both shocking and  disgusting. 

 

Blasphemous harlots.....Kneel peasants! 

RoCo who? It's Lord Thybulle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

RoCo who? It's Lord Thybulle.

 

May he smite thy doubters that mock him to oblivion !

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checked the 76ers box score, saw 1 block in 2 minutes and dropped Huerter real quick.

 

I'm loaded already on stocks but hoping I can flip him when his value goes up. We'll see how it goes 

Edit:

Just realized how thin the 76ers depth chart is. Furkan and James Ennis are really gonna take minutes away from Philly's promising 1st round draft pick? I feel a little better now 

Edited by justaguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is bench coach forum territory, but someone talk me into dropping Osman for this dude in dynasty so I can have both the Lord and the Next Lord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

This is bench coach forum territory, but someone talk me into dropping Osman for this dude in dynasty so I can have both the Lord and the Next Lord.

Well osman is barely rosterable and doesn’t have the sort of skill set that has much upside. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

This is bench coach forum territory, but someone talk me into dropping Osman for this dude in dynasty so I can have both the Lord and the Next Lord.

Thybulle's upside is so much higher. If he turns out to become close to RoCo, you will be set for quite a while in your dynasty league.

 

I got this guy in three of my four dynasty leagues. The other league one of the guys drafted him which was unfortunate, but I am extremely high on Thybulle. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, justaguy said:

Checked the 76ers box score, saw 1 block in 2 minutes and dropped Huerter real quick.

 

I'm loaded already on stocks but hoping I can flip him when his value goes up. We'll see how it goes 

Edit:

Just realized how thin the 76ers depth chart is. Furkan and James Ennis are really gonna take minutes away from Philly's promising 1st round draft pick? I feel a little better now 

To be more blunt, their bench SUCKS so the door is wide open for him to be the team's 6th man and get 24+ minutes straight from the jump.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another decent line for a ww add, but how does a 3 and D specialist manage 0 rebounds/1 assist, yet 2 TO?  They threw the ball to him twice and it bounced off his hands both times? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously, stocks are what he is all about.  Strong wing defenders are important in today's NBA.  He will get decent minutes early.  I would expect inconsistency in counting stats as some games his value may not show up in the box score,  That's ok because minutes lead to opportunity,  Often with rookies, the first few months is about earning minutes in the rotation.  It may take a few years for his offense to catch up.  Still I don't see his offense much being more than Thabo-like which is the common comparison.  Nice add for end the bench especially in daily H2H and roto leagues.

Edited by mbroo5880i
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StifleTower2 said:

Another decent line for a ww add, but how does a 3 and D specialist manage 0 rebounds/1 assist, yet 2 TO?  They threw the ball to him twice and it bounced off his hands both times? 

 

He is trying to improve his game so he can give us solid assist seasons in the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.