Mj66

Matisse Thybulle 2019-2020 Outlook

Was he getting additional minutes in today's game even without J-Rich getting hurt?

Anyway I think I'm in the minority of those who never dropped him, 18 team league to be exact. I benched him today and he goes off, which is annoying. Anyway hope he can keep up this kind of lines. We know the stocks potential has always been there, its just about the minutes. The possible threes he provides is just gravy. 

1 hour ago, wisegeeks said:

Hey guys.. so what now.. let's decide.. are we going to pick this guy up again?

Not “let’s”. YOU decide, based your built.

• Like 3

he's going to be inconsistent. some nights he'll post lines like this then lays an egg the next game

Wondering if I should fire him up vs. the Knicks. I. CAN'T. DECIDE.

I wouldn't say it's his last chance for me 'cos he's cute as f*. Those dimples. Yummy

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Like 1

In a dead heat for steals and blocks this week, with enough minutes he should be able to produce #s in both cats. Besides, he plays 2 out of a possible 3 days (no games todsy) with the 6ers back to back.

A free look at a high end stocks guy, sign me up. If he disappoints, easy drop on Sunday for a streamer. 

Also, the Knicks' guards aren't exactly known for taking care of the ball. Jrich might be limited....I'm  cautiously optimistic 

Also, don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but he’s god awful (not his fault) without Embiid. Embiid might be load managed soon.

Had to drop for THJ 😭 Hope he kills it tonight against the Knicks. JRich might be the one he needs out to flourish -- not Embiid, not Simmons, not Horford. Could be either Tobias or Joshy.

Edited by MysticPeak

Just picked this guy up again, hope he gets me the 3-4 steals I need for next 2 days......

Hopefully he starts tonight. Especially with Richardson and Horford sitting. I need the stocks!

1 hour ago, NoahsArc said:

Hopefully he starts tonight. Especially with Richardson and Horford sitting. I need the stocks!

They’re starting Furkan instead. 😒

He deflected the ball 3 times that went out of bounds. Once where Simmons almost caught it -- we could have had 3 steals by now.

Added for tonight, and the Sat/Sun back to back.

Need the stocks. We’ll see what happens. Most likely be my next drop come Monday.

7 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

Anyone still here ?

I'm here. His minutes are trending up. Josh is out tomorrow and likely more with the hammy. What's not to love?

28 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

Anyone still here ?

Might pick him back up at some point, but way too inconsistent so far for me to keep him for longer than a stream. Had a nice game on Monday though

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ray Barboni said:

Added for tonight, and the Sat/Sun back to back.

Need the stocks. We’ll see what happens. Most likely be my next drop come Monday.

His minutes trending up. Seems like whatever talk he had with Bret Brown has improved his on court decisions on offense