Mj66

Matisse Thybulle 2019-2020 Outlook

Simmons, JRich, Tobias, Horford, Embiid was the norm. Are you guys suggesting you bench Horford to close games?

1 hour ago, MysticPeak said:

Simmons, JRich, Tobias, Horford, Embiid was the norm. Are you guys suggesting you bench Horford to close games?

they just dreaming. if those 5 are healthy. Aint gonna happen Thybulle gonna close the game.

Edited by ahtech

Anyone going to stream him with Embiid out for a period of time? Could help with stocks esp for those who lost Isaac

1 hour ago, PlayoffP said:

Anyone going to stream him with Embiid out for a period of time? Could help with stocks esp for those who lost Isaac

i am on board in a 14er.

3 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

Love the kid but i'm facing him this week. Hoping he fouls out before half time

Hahah. Fat chance. He's not making it past the first quarter

• Haha 1

I don't get the appeal of this dude.  Just pick up derrick jones jr, he provides the same stats and he's better

21 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

I don't get the appeal of this dude.  Just pick up derrick jones jr, he provides the same stats and he's better

Not even halftime and check his stat line. This is why everyone is intrigued. 

It'll take a lot for me to pick him up though. 

Should I pick him up.... again? I need the block though after I shipped brook Lopez away 

Just now, stickman786 said:

yall get so went over 2 steals 3 blocks and nuthin else lmaoo

lots of leagues, and owners will, and SHOULD get wet over the stock potential this kid offers. 

does your awesome league “LOL” at steals and blocks from the SG/SF spot?

2 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

yall get so went over 2 steals 3 blocks and nuthin else lmaoo

You have no idea how much 2 steals 3 blocks  per game meant in category league, don’t you? 

2 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

lots of leagues, and owners will, and SHOULD get wet over the stock potential this kid offers. 

He probably plays roto 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

yall condescending tone isn't the greatest. lmao I play in super competitive leagues. Thybulles potential is there but he isn't no roco. He has the potential to be sure.. but he doesn't have a big enough role to do that and is too raw right now to sustain it. He'll just as easily have a game where he picks up 5 fouls and give you a steal and 2 turnovers and go 0-3 from the line.  He's potentially  1.4 steal guy with .7 blocks with his role this year. His stock potential is outrageous but when he doesn't do much of anything else it's no different then bojan going off for 35 0 0 0 0. When he hits threes consistently and is a sure fire part of the rotation then sure run don't walk. But that's not what we're going to see this year. You should look at players like nerlens instead.. who has the same stock potential but doesn't hurt you anywhere else. 

21 minutes ago, csklmf said:

You have no idea how much 2 steals 3 blocks  per game meant in category league, don’t you? 

I play multiple competitive 9 cat leagues.  2 steals and 3 blocks is nothing when the next two games he gives you 0 steals and 0 blocks. You're acting like he's getting stocks the way he does in COLLEGE! He aint averaging no 2 blocks and 3 steals.. matter fact a collective 5-6 stocks is rare.. like the isaacs, drummonds, and ADS rare. He has potential but hes a raw rookie whos deep enough in the rotation where he won't do that consistently this year... 

• Like 1

With Embiid out for quite some time, Ennis potentially out of the rotation according to Brett Brown, this could be the start. All jokes aside dating back to early in the season (LOL), he's no Roco but Roco-lite if he's consistent. 

12 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

With Embiid out for quite some time, Ennis potentially out of the rotation according to Brett Brown, this could be the start. All jokes aside dating back to early in the season (LOL), he's no Roco but Roco-lite if he's consistent. 

Point is he won't get that consistency this year. J rich needs to be out of the rotation at least. Sure embiids injured.. but for 2 weeks? He's not going to find any sort of consistency this year imo. Maybe i'm wrong. I don't see him anything other than a stream in 12 leagues and smaller.

love when guys in probably a 12 team league starts arguing with guys in deeper leagues, such a pointless argument hah but entertaining

12 teamer no Thybulle is merely a streamer for sure

14+ yea very useful depending on your team build, so "wetness" over stocks is warranted, those in 12 teamers should try catch that so the deeper league guys can have their fun and avoid exchanges like we see recently haha

Edited by kmoore1521

9 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

love when guys in probably a 12 team league starts arguing with guys in deeper leagues, such a pointless argument hah but entertaining

12 teamer no Thybulle is merely a streamer for sure

14+ yea very useful depending on your team build, so "wetness" over stocks is warranted, those in 12 teamers should try catch that so the deeper league guys can have their fun and avoid exchanges like we see recently haha

Most common league is 12 teamer. Of course in a 14+ league thybulle is gonna be valuable lol

14 hours ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

People firing him up for their back to back against Bulls and Knicks? 

yep