Mj66

Matisse Thybulle 2019-2020 Outlook

11 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Doesn’t do enough on the court to justify owning.  Dropped 

He is definitely a stash at the moment. It will take about 10 games to get more comfortable - patience!

His defensive talent is undeniable. Even if he only gets stocks, he will be valuable, especially after all-star week.

7 minutes ago, gooseball said:

He is definitely a stash at the moment. It will take about 10 games to get more comfortable - patience!

His defensive talent is undeniable. Even if he only gets stocks, he will be valuable, especially after all-star week.

I’ll be in last place if I have a guy scoring 1.5 ppg and getting 4 turnovers with 0 rebs, 2 steals and a block

Have to drop for now, just keep a close eye on him and pick him back up once he gets in a better rhythm.

• Like 1

If you’re in roto you can just stash him on your bench.  Otherwise it’s difficult to hold in H2H. I don’t blame anyone either way.  Easy come, easy go. 

17 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

If you’re in roto you can just stash him on your bench.  Otherwise it’s difficult to hold in H2H. I don’t blame anyone either way.  Easy come, easy go. 

I'm about to cut him loose in a keeper. He's so far off on offensive side, I don't see a demand for him in the near future. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dman0506 said:

I'm about to cut him loose in a keeper. He's so far off on offensive side, I don't see a demand for him in the near future. 

He ****** me in three H2H leagues that I lost 4-5 which I would have won 5-4 if I had a different streamer.  But it’s just the first week and we’re trying to figure it out.  Still I’m pretty reluctant to carry him into next week on a Hope and prayer when there are pretty good wire adds.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, dman0506 said:

He can always develop into a solid offensive player - eg. RoCo

25 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

He can always develop into a solid offensive player - eg. RoCo

He could.  The problem in redraft is that it has to be this year, not in three years.  Doing it this year frankly isn’t even enough.  He has to do it before everyone loses patience.  

I think he's a drop, but I'm stashing as I've grown to love him. I want him to be the reason why I'm watching Philly games. <333 

After 2 games, my observation is that from 1-4 they're all ballhogs. Tobias rarely every kicks it out, Richardson is alright, Simmons is alright. Their bench are still trying to make a name for themselves scoring-wise because they never make those extra passes to the open man unless they see that it's any of those names mentioned above. I've seen Matisse wide open on about 8-13 possessions so I'm going to wait to see if Brett Brown will address that to the team especially you Korkmaz, yeah you you dumbass.

We'll see.

14t Roto

Edited by MysticPeak

I picked him up everywhere but unless you're punting points he is a drop unless in roto. Cant handle a guy with a point ceiling around 8 a game, if you're lucky. Dropping him everywhere unfortunately. 

6 minutes ago, johnval1362 said:

I picked him up everywhere but unless you're punting points he is a drop unless in roto. Cant handle a guy with a point ceiling around 8 a game, if you're lucky. Dropping him everywhere unfortunately. 

I did the same. Thought I picked up a league winner lol

• Like 1