Mj66

Matisse Thybulle 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

 

11 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Doesn’t do enough on the court to justify owning.  Dropped 

He is definitely a stash at the moment. It will take about 10 games to get more comfortable - patience!

His defensive talent is undeniable. Even if he only gets stocks, he will be valuable, especially after all-star week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gooseball said:

 

He is definitely a stash at the moment. It will take about 10 games to get more comfortable - patience!

His defensive talent is undeniable. Even if he only gets stocks, he will be valuable, especially after all-star week.


I’ll be in last place if I have a guy scoring 1.5 ppg and getting 4 turnovers with 0 rebs, 2 steals and a block

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to drop for now, just keep a close eye on him and pick him back up once he gets in a better rhythm.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you’re in roto you can just stash him on your bench.  Otherwise it’s difficult to hold in H2H. I don’t blame anyone either way.  Easy come, easy go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

If you’re in roto you can just stash him on your bench.  Otherwise it’s difficult to hold in H2H. I don’t blame anyone either way.  Easy come, easy go. 

I'm about to cut him loose in a keeper. He's so far off on offensive side, I don't see a demand for him in the near future. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dman0506 said:

I'm about to cut him loose in a keeper. He's so far off on offensive side, I don't see a demand for him in the near future. 

He ****** me in three H2H leagues that I lost 4-5 which I would have won 5-4 if I had a different streamer.  But it’s just the first week and we’re trying to figure it out.  Still I’m pretty reluctant to carry him into next week on a Hope and prayer when there are pretty good wire adds.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, dman0506 said:

I'm about to cut him loose in a keeper. He's so far off on offensive side, I don't see a demand for him in the near future. 

 

He can always develop into a solid offensive player - eg. RoCo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

 

He can always develop into a solid offensive player - eg. RoCo

He could.  The problem in redraft is that it has to be this year, not in three years.  Doing it this year frankly isn’t even enough.  He has to do it before everyone loses patience.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he's a drop, but I'm stashing as I've grown to love him. I want him to be the reason why I'm watching Philly games. <333 

 

After 2 games, my observation is that from 1-4 they're all ballhogs. Tobias rarely every kicks it out, Richardson is alright, Simmons is alright. Their bench are still trying to make a name for themselves scoring-wise because they never make those extra passes to the open man unless they see that it's any of those names mentioned above. I've seen Matisse wide open on about 8-13 possessions so I'm going to wait to see if Brett Brown will address that to the team especially you Korkmaz, yeah you you dumbass.

 

We'll see.

 

14t Roto

Edited by MysticPeak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked him up everywhere but unless you're punting points he is a drop unless in roto. Cant handle a guy with a point ceiling around 8 a game, if you're lucky. Dropping him everywhere unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, johnval1362 said:

I picked him up everywhere but unless you're punting points he is a drop unless in roto. Cant handle a guy with a point ceiling around 8 a game, if you're lucky. Dropping him everywhere unfortunately. 

 

I did the same. Thought I picked up a league winner lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.