kane

Eric Bledsoe 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, driss lol said:

someone was dumb enough to reject it when I offered Dinwiddie for Bledsoe, which I only did because I have 3 nets players.

Lmao relax. I would reject that all day. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:02 AM, PhillyBoy said:

Who did you drop him for? I would not be dropping Bledsoe in any circumstance. 

Not even for Westbrook? I was offered a trade RW and a medium level center for Bledsoe, Jamal Murray and Gobert... (my rebounds and field goal % are fine), but I am doing really bad in points...

8 hours ago, JoeSampras said:

Not even for Westbrook? I was offered a trade RW and a medium level center for Bledsoe, Jamal Murray and Gobert... (my rebounds and field goal % are fine), but I am doing really bad in points...

Depends on your definition of "medium level center" but this seems like a terrible trade for you

I've always been a Bledsoe fan and I end up with him on my team most years...got him in a 2-1 along with LMA a couple of weeks ago to continue the trend.  If you've owned him before, you know he always has really off windows, more often than not earlier in the season, but always ends up reaching value or close to it.  I probably could have been more patient but I offered him up for Ja Morant and the owner actually took it, as I couldn't pass up the upside.  Be patient if you own him and don't sell him for pennies...if you don't own him, try to get him for pennies.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, markdash said:

Depends on your definition of "medium level center" but this seems like a terrible trade for you

Last year I would agree but the three of them have started really low... it's my first year playing fantasy but I don't know how much should I wait.

13 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Lmao relax. I would reject that all day. 

and you would lose to me all day 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, JoeSampras said:

Last year I would agree but the three of them have started really low... it's my first year playing fantasy but I don't know how much should I wait.

At least a couple weeks longer

1 hour ago, driss lol said:

and you would lose to me all day 

peak Bledsoe is much better than peak Dinwiddie and Dinwiddie is one of my favorite players

Bledsoe should round out to form...hopefully.  I own him too and its frustrating

Dropping this guy? There's gotta be someone else on your roster you can drop. The lack of minutes/stats is concerning but its only been 4 games.

29 years old, returning from injury, same team, and a long history of strong per game stats. Shouldn't be falling off a cliff stats wise.

Looks more like a buy low but great if you can get someone like Morant for him. Many also seemed to be in a panic on Mike Conley until last night and Conley is 2 years older and on a new team.

6 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

peak Bledsoe is much better than peak Dinwiddie and Dinwiddie is one of my favorite players

Bledsoe should round out to form...hopefully.  I own him too and its frustrating

yea but Bledsoe is far from peak nowdays

I got offered Davis bertans ... I don’t want to receive comedy trade offers no more. Get it together e-bled. 

On 10/30/2019 at 11:21 PM, driss lol said:

someone was dumb enough to reject it when I offered Dinwiddie for Bledsoe, which I only did because I have 3 nets players.

Lmao, can I please get your Dinwiddie? F$% outta here with this nonsense. Dinwiddie is a chronic 15th rounder. 

On 10/30/2019 at 11:21 PM, driss lol said:

Wtf are you on?

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2019 at 8:21 PM, driss lol said:

Wait.  Someone is dumb enough to think that offer might get accepted?  

Wooooowwww... 

• Haha 1

Anything to see here?  He's been pretty terrible in Coach Bud's system and George Hill is eating into his minutes.  Only 25mpg this year and way outside of top 100 value

Any chance he finishes top 60?

1 hour ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Anything to see here?  He's been pretty terrible in Coach Bud's system and George Hill is eating into his minutes.  Only 25mpg this year and way outside of top 100 value

Any chance he finishes top 60?

The season just started and he came back from injury when the season began. He was top 50 last season with brogdon.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

The season just started and he came back from injury when the season began. He was top 50 last season with brogdon.

There were also stretches last year when he was borderline un-rosterable / waiver wire...like 2 months worth i think...and he still finished top 50!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

There were also stretches last year when he was borderline un-rosterable / waiver wire...like 2 months worth i think...and he still finished top 50!

He wasn't called Mini-Lebron for nothing lol. I do miss his Pho days tho

• Like 3

I am just imagining that Driss dude sadly resending his Dinwiddie trade again and getting pissed when it's not accepted 😂

Edited by MuscleChestbrook
  • Haha 3

I

12 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Many teams want him... I am getting trades almost every day... Lavine, Aldrige... Even Griffin or Paul George  for Eric + someone to be discussed...  

Mans just gave us a contender for Shaqtin of the year - handed the ball by the ref on the sideline to inbound, and he just started dribbling down the court 😂😂😂

on par with Russ walking down the court with the ball and forgetting to dribble

Edited by Quazza
  • Haha 3