Sign in to follow this  
croikee

Drop J. Gordon for Crowder or Robby A? WHIR

So, I'm 2-3, needing a win. Thought Josh Gordon was my best flex play last night. Then he gets hurt.  He has shown flashes of solid production, but is not consistent.  He is a Flex only during bye weeks, but I need my flex to be dependable.  I can drop him (his points would still be locked into my team) and take a flyer on Crowder or Robby A.  Think it is worth it to let Gordon go at this point?  

WHIR

As a Jets fan this is tough cuz I think we are trash even with Darnold back (Gase is just garbage) but if i had to choose between those two I would say Crowder. He will be Darnold's safety valve.

Thanks for help on mine

6 minutes ago, BakedGhost said:

As a Jets fan this is tough cuz I think we are trash even with Darnold back (Gase is just garbage) but if i had to choose between those two I would say Crowder. He will be Darnold's safety valve.

Thanks for help on mine

Appreciate this insight.  Would you do this, IF you had Gordon on your team?  Second question, do you think the 17 targets to Crowder week 1 were an anomaly?  Not meaning that he gets 17 targets each game, but that he is the clear target volume leader?

7 minutes ago, croikee said:

Appreciate this insight.  Would you do this, IF you had Gordon on your team?  Second question, do you think the 17 targets to Crowder week 1 were an anomaly?  Not meaning that he gets 17 targets each game, but that he is the clear target volume leader?

Hate dropping talent but hes not doing anything really. I do not think its an anomaly on the Crowder front. He will definitely be the target leader especially with Herndon having a questionable timetable. Robby has never been a high volume guy, hes the HR threat. In a PPR league Crowder is the safer floor, Robby is Ceiling.

Just drop Darrell Williams for Crowder...I would not give up on Gordon quite yet and with McCoy and Dame both healthy, Williams isn't need right now.

please help

Drop someone beside Gordon for crowder 

mine please vote 

Tough call. You are strong at RB. Why not trade away Damien or RoJo and try and get a WR in return?

As a Gordon owner, he is pissing me off too. Hard because of the talent and potential in the offense. I'd say wait to see how Crowder does w/Darnold back.