Sign in to follow this  
JinxLombardi

Drops: Waller, BUF, Alshon, J How, Breida? WHIR

Team in signature. Basically, Waller and Buff DST are on byes so I have no TE or DST.  Extremely short benches, horrible record now (but truthfully, this week may also be lost cause).

1/ For TE, can pick up Everett.  But who to drop?  Or just skip the 3-6 points likely?

2/ For DST, could get TEN, WAS (against Miami), SF (but against Rams), GB (but against Det), PHIL (but against Minn).  Which, and who to drop? Or just skip the negative to 10 points likely, and hold?

WHIR.

If you need a W, you need to make some tough choices.  I would personally drop one of your Eagles and grab a TE.  Then I would just drop Buffalo DST and stream in Tennessee.  The Titans have a good enough DST to start most weeks or just hope you can get Buffalo back next week.  You could always stream DST too...bound to be able to get the team playing Miami, Washington, Pittsburgh, or Cincinnati most weeks.

please help

Everett and SF. I'd pick SF because I'd hold them. They look like one of the Tops in the league and already cleared their bye week. I don't think you can drop anyone though. I guess drop defense and pick up Everett. You never know how many points a defense will give you. I've taken 0 or negative twice so far. Lately Goff looking for Everett so maybe that continues.

I would drop Howard and Buffalo for Everett and Tennessee. Howards in a timeshare and I do not believe in holding onto multiple D/ST unless there is a very specific reason. There is a small dropoff between Buffalo and Tennessee so I would definitely drop Buffalo

Help please: