Sign in to follow this  
rf_haymaker

Drop who for Mixon?

Mixon was dropped in my league. I know that CIN OL/team in general is a mess but dropping Mixon is silly, IMO. I have the #2 waiver priority and don't need him but how can I not claim him (odds are I will get him as the guy with the #1 claim is 1–4 and not very engaged right now)? I guess it has to be C. Sutton or Diggs? Those are not players that should be dropped in a 12 team PPR but neither is Mixon. Does anyone think I should just pass? Roster below.

12 Team 2 keeper 1.0 PPR  Record: 4-1 Start: 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 DST

QB: Murray, Goff  RB: Cook, Chubb, Gordon, Ekeler  WR: Julio, Edelman, Lockett, Sutton TE: Walker  K: WGAS  DST: streaming  IR:

First, can I get an invite to your league? lol! Yeah Mixon /CIN is struggling, but you don't just drop a starting RB like that. Since you only need probably 2 WR, I would probably drop Diggs or Sutton, for Mixon. With Cook/MG3/Ekeler having the same bye week, Mixon will come in very handy. 

• Thanks 1

Drop one of your QBs for sure...no need to carry both at the moment.  I would personally drop Goff for Mixon.

please help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would drop Goff or go without a defense. You have no other drops, imo. Try to work a deal after to upgrade WR or something. I wouldn't drop assets like Diggs or Sutton. Sutton is actually underrated.

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Thanks 1

I’d drop diggs for Mixon 

but not before trying to trade Sutton or diggs to better your te if time allows

Vote my poll please 

• Thanks 1

I would drop Sutton. I know the Vikings are a bit of a mess right now, but feel Diggs has more upside than Sutton.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Cam4Future said:

Drop Ekeler if you want Mixon. Only way. Or the other QB.

This isn't true at all and terrible advice, especially considering he owns Gordon. Sutton or one of his QBs are his only drop candidates. I'd probably drop Sutton. Either way Mixon is a MUST add. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

This isn't true at all and terrible advice, especially considering he owns Gordon. Sutton or one of his QBs are his only drop candidates. I'd probably drop Sutton. Either way Mixon is a MUST add. 

Would not consider dropping Ekeler. I put in a claim to drop my K so I can try and work out some sort of trade tomorrow, assuming the guy with the #1 claim is not paying attention & I get Mixon, so I don't have to drop a quality player.