Espoiral

Marcus Morris 2019-2020 Outlook

He won’t get free run anywhere else so this has bad written all over it 

I was able to sell him high in all my leagues except my biggest money league smh 

Less ISOs, more than likely some shots go to RJ and whoever starts at PG. should still be fantasy relevant though

Probably drop city. No competent coach is gonna be giving this dude free rein over developing the young prospects. 

6 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Probably drop city. No competent coach is gonna be giving this dude free rein over developing the young prospects. 

And where has it been announced NYK is slotting in a competent coach to replace Fitz'?  

I'm amazed he's still shooting 50% on almost 6 attempts, 3rd in the league.

And he was doing this with not much offensive talent around him.

I'd be surprised if they just phased him out, just have him play more team ball, he's still their best offensive threat from all areas.

Yeah, barring a trade, I think he can keep this up, at least stay in the top 100, his shooting shown no signs of dropping off, and he can still get to the line if the shots aren't falling.

There's no "play the young guys here", most of them have been playing the whole season outside of Knox, who doesn't need to see more than 20 minutes if he can't space the floor. 

With Morris they've at least been in several close games this year and can get a taste of being competitive.

On 12/7/2019 at 7:30 AM, fabrar said:

That's in a rational world. Fortunately for Morris owners, this is the Knicks lol

I'm aggressively shopping him, though everybody knows what's up 😂

dropped him and picked up MRob when fiz was fired. I'm sad to see him go, but i guess i can leave with it. Love you baby keep doing you.

I flipped Morris/Murray/Dinwiddie for kemba/Hield. I had too over pay to get this guy out.

Edited by BaNkai
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Pretty sure it’s because of the blowouts...

Which really sucks for Morris since it seems he does a lot of his damage in the 4th, where the Knicks make a comeback and lose.

Honestly I’ve been trying to trade him all year but with this new report that Knicks wanna keep him should we just hold and enjoy this late round end of the bench value ? 

• Like 2

Huge game for Marcus(beside FT%),most consistent player in NYK