Sign in to follow this  
Certified_504

ESPN Keeper League need 1 Active Replacement Owner

Very Competitive and Hyper Active Keeper league needs 1 replacement owner. 1st year is free as we are looking to get the right group of owners to turn this into a money league going forward and may eventually turn into a dynasty league. We have a great core of owners now and I look forward to keeping this league together for years to come. We are looking for an active owner that is not afraid to make moves and willing to participate in league discussions. All owners are required to vote on each trade as we want to keep the league honest and competitive. Voting on trades and league polls is mandatory. If you are interested in joining, please leave your name and email address and I will contact you. We will also start a new wait list for owners that are interested but miss out on this one spot that is open.

Dean has not joined yet so the spot is still available. It will invites will be sent on first come, first serve basis. This a a very active league and the owners are extremely competitive. You must be prepared Your team isn't bad. In fact, I'll post the roster below as the link does not seem to work for everyone:

Standard ESPN Settings PPR

3 Keepers

QB: Patrick Mahomes

RB: Phillip Lindsay

RB: Tevin Coleman

WR: Michael Thomas

WR: Diontae Johnson

TE: Jared Cook

Flex: Robert Woods

D/ST: Panthers

K: Wil Lutz

Bench: 

RB: Kareem Hunt

RB: Peyton Barber

RB: Rashaad Penny

WR: Dede Westbrook

TE: T.J. Hockenson

QB: Daniel Jones

QB: Jared Golf

Hey Dean, yeah the spot filled quick. That's ok, though. I still have your email address. I will add you as the first one on the wait list. If something opens up, then I will reach out to you first. I require my owners to remain active and responsive so it is possible that something may open up. I will keep you posted. If anyone else is interested in joining the league, please leave me a message with your name and email address.

Thank you!