theantishere

Fred VanVleet 2019-2020 Outlook

37 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

I can't lie, this is really disappointing. This sounds like 2 weeks minimum.

Not a chance. Hamstrings and groins are the trickiest injuries. 1 month minimum I’d say. Grab Powel he’s back soon

Wtf. I traded Irving+Satoranski for him after Kyrie interview. Just before injury of Vanfleet! And Sato get 13 assist DD. And Vanfleet join to my Siakam.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, meteorya said:

Wtf. I traded Irving+Satoranski for him after Kyrie interview. Just before injury of Vanfleet! And Sato get 13 assist DD. And Vanfleet join to my Siakam.

Lol

22 minutes ago, AstroWorld said:

Is anyone considering shopping him once he’s back, if so what would you be looking to get for him? 

I've been in discussions with a guy in my league, but he's out to lunch with an offer right now. He's offered CM McCullom but wants Fred and a future 1st round pick in return

11 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I've been in discussions with a guy in my league, but he's out to lunch with an offer right now. He's offered CM McCullom but wants Fred and a future 1st round pick in return

I’m in a non keeper 9 cat H2H 12 team league but that offer seems too low for me personally

35 minutes ago, AstroWorld said:

I’m in a non keeper 9 cat H2H 12 team league but that offer seems too low for me personally

He's pressing (still is) for me to make that deal. Fred has been fantastic and is having a better season that CJ prior to being hurt. Having to add a future 1st round pick is a big no-no to me 

I traded for this guy & then gets injured. I’m desperate. It’s now or never. Come on, Fred!

Any news? 😭

Edited by MysticPeak

52 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

I traded for this guy & then gets injured. I’m desperate. It’s now or never. Come on, Fred!

Any news? 😭

It's really frustrating that Raptors never give a timeline for injured players. Always "out indefinitely" or "out for a while". Hopefully he can return next week.

7 hours ago, Jub Jub said:

Should be back this weekend according to Coach Nurse

Wow some good news... didn't see that coming 

🤣

Fred VanVleet (right hamstring) is questionable for Friday's game vs. the Wizards.

Raptors coach Nick Nurse said recently that he expects VanVleet to return this weekend. That means that even if he sits out Friday's game, he should be ready vs. the Wolves on Saturday. It's somewhat unlikely that he'd play in both back-to-back games after a lengthy absence, though, so owners should anticipate another DNP

yep, but they were (still are) high on Mitch Rob.   RW crew should start watching some real games

6 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Just read the Midseason Report article on rotoworld, no mention of FVV in value over ADP section smh -_-

rotoworld has the biggest bunch of a** analysts a website could congregate into one place. Articles are total bullshit and their predictions and interpretations of situations are hot a** garbage. I only come here to fade every single pick they make and its working out quite nicely for me

some of the "news" blurbs where they recommend dropping players or telling you this guy just wont make it are straight up comical

Edited by CoachK
  • Like 1

4 steals. Oh my goodness. Started him since I'm a bit desperate right now. Bad news for Powell though, sucks.