Sign in to follow this  
blaze4g

1st + 84th pick for 5th + 61st? WHIR

So I have the first pick and I really want Kat. I think AD, Giannis, Harden and Curry would go before Kat based on past experience with my league. So I thought, why not take a chance and also move up 23 picks for my 6th pick?

Before anyone says take Harden or AD. I personally think westbrook is gonna affect harden + harden gonna get rested, AD too injury prone. 

I would take that deal but It’s not a lock KAT falls to 5. I’ve seen him go steadily at 4 and I don’t think I’ve seen someone take curry before KAT.

I would take it. #1-5 are all excellent this year and you can't really go wrong with any of the AD/Harden/KAT/Curry/Giannis picks. The 61st pick is usually a lot more valuable than the 85 so I like this for you.

Help?

Pick 5 is easily the best pick in the draft this year.

I agree that KAT is not a lock. I got him at #4 this year.  But you know your league mates.

Honestly it's worth the risk. You might really like KAT, but you shouldn't feel bad if you got "stuck" with Curry, Harden, AD or Giannis.  All of them have the chance of finishing #1.  That includes Harden, who I'm high on this year (and every year). Last year he averaged insane numbers. This year his number will go down, but he was so far ahead of everyone last year that his number will now be a normal #1 guy, not a stupidly far and away elite #1 guy. He's still 29 to 30ppg at worst.

As mentioned, 1-5 are all tier 1 players. I would do it and whoever falls to you at 5, whether its KAT or not, Ill be fine with.