Sign in to follow this  
brickcitymamba

Frank Kaminsky III 2019-2020 Outlook

So, what will a change of scenery hold for Frank the Tank? Although preseason games might not say much in a vacuum, I was surprised by today's box score, with this lad at 8 assists. Only knew of him as a big man with a thing for 3s. Will he be competing with Saric for the starting #4 position? What sort of value, if any, can he provide?

Woke up expecting the forums to be ablaze with the Kaminsky vs. Baynes steel cage match but it's pretty quiet. Anyway, I had choice and picked up Frank the Tank. Needed boards more than any other stat. Prolly did it wrong. We shall see.

11 minutes ago, SheikYerbuti said:

Woke up expecting the forums to be ablaze with the Kaminsky vs. Baynes steel cage match but it's pretty quiet. Anyway, I had choice and picked up Frank the Tank. Needed boards more than any other stat. Prolly did it wrong. We shall see.

cause both are scrubs

• Like 1

Is he a must-add in 12-team? Is there potential for this to blossom into a situation where he retains value after Ayton's return?

27 minutes ago, grassoli said:

I knew I hopped on the train too early...

BUM.

Facts. They don't have any plays for him. He immediately looks to pass it off to someone when someone passes to him. And he runs back on d as soon as a shot goes up, doesn't even try to rebound. Smh

33 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

why do i stream the biggest trashcans. 5 games of trash

Thinking the exact same thing...ughhh