Yes if you are punting FG%.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Aw yes! Give me dat 37% fg baby! 

My body is ready 

7 minutes ago, Quazza said:

My body is ready 

But is your mind

What do you guys reckon tomorrow? Full slate of games, is he worth leaving on bench for a low end player like an OG or playing? Surely be very rusty 

16 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

What do you guys reckon tomorrow? Full slate of games, is he worth leaving on bench for a low end player like an OG or playing? Surely be very rusty 

I would play OG instead of Conley tomorrow

Are we picking him up? Sitting on my wire currently. He was poor when healthy but I’m thinking the time off to rest and learn the Utah system might give him a big second half 

• Like 1

Yes, if he is on wire and you need a chance to be competitive, you need to run now to pick him up. When it comes to interpreting signals, a player will always be overly optimistic about their outlook. Objectively, their current starting lineup has a great chemistry — Conley will continue to struggle unless he adjusts his style to fit.

1 minute ago, gooseball said:

Yes, if he is on wire and you need a chance to be competitive, you need to run now to pick him up. When it comes to interpreting signals, a player will always be overly optimistic about their outlook. Objectively, their current starting lineup has a great chemistry — Conley will continue to struggle unless he adjusts his style to fit.

The time off was a blessing in disguise imo. Look how refreshed and good Gasol has looked coming back. I think he’s in line for a big second half 

16 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

The time off was a blessing in disguise imo. Look how refreshed and good Gasol has looked coming back. I think he’s in line for a big second half 

Gasol’s recent performance is more of an outlier than an expectation for ros - 6 3s? Was there any indication that Gasol struggled from fatigue? I would think the guy is aging. And he just happened to have one of his better games in return. Did Conley struggle from fatigue? Hmm...

10 minutes ago, gooseball said:

Gasol’s recent performance is more of an outlier than an expectation for ros - 6 3s? Was there any indication that Gasol struggled from fatigue? I would think the guy is aging. And he just happened to have one of his better games in return. Did Conley struggle from fatigue? Hmm...

Gasol had that post season run with Toronto and represented Spain so he had no time off all summer. Conley is 32 I would bet the extra time off was good both physically and mentally 

Gasol is a bad comp because he already has chemistry with the team and system, which is the biggest issue with Conley imo.  

I don't think the time off will have solved that, but I do think his shooting is bound to revert to the mean. If he can develop some chemistry here over the next few weeks I think post ASB he will be ready to rock. Obviously not as good as last year but not the catastrophe he was earlier this season. 

• Like 1