BrickWalled

Mike Conley 2019-2020 Outlook

my last desperate attempt is to throw him in a 2 for 1 as basically a throw away. it'll at least make me feel better then dropping him to the wire 

Clarkson just dominate all most of usage and shot coming off the bench

24 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

my last desperate attempt is to throw him in a 2 for 1 as basically a throw away. it'll at least make me feel better then dropping him to the wire 

Who the hell wants Conley?

The breakout is any game now. He looks like a guy who's coming back from injury and just getting into rhythm. 

I'm going to hold a while longer.

Let's see what happens. 

46 minutes ago, chickennuggets said:

He looks like a guy who's coming back from injury and just getting into rhythm. 

He was sh*t before the injury

Edited by RedMamba

So he should be dropped in a 10 teamer long time ago right?

Brunson here I come 👅

Edited by Brandayz
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

So he should be dropped in a 10 teamer long time ago right?

Brunson here I come 👅

I’m thinking the same. Reggie Jackson is on the wire and I’m thinking he might have a better ROS outlook?

19 hours ago, chickennuggets said:

The breakout is any game now. He looks like a guy who's coming back from injury and just getting into rhythm. 

I'm going to hold a while longer.

Let's see what happens. 

I really want to see how they use him against Lillard. Conley put up 40 on Lillard last March and led the Grizz to the W. 

If he puts up a 7-0-0 or something I will concede that he is either washed up or possessed by the spirit of Anthony Bennett. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

I really want to see how they use him against Lillard. Conley put up 40 on Lillard last March and led the Grizz to the W. 

If he puts up a 7-0-0 or something I will concede that he is either washed up or possessed by the spirit of Anthony Bennett. 

You got me with the Bennett joke. For that I will give him one more game to prove me wrong (drop 40 again please lol :D )

U hear that? It sounds like bells Jingling...somethin specials about to happen...

Edited by dfstout

19 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

You got me with the Bennett joke. For that I will give him one more game to prove me wrong (drop 40 again please lol :D )

I will be happy with 14 and a handful of other stats lol. Just want to see progress. 

36 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

Out with knee soreness

You sure? I read it was planned rest on a B2B. 

1 minute ago, flat_eric said:

You sure? I read it was planned rest on a B2B. 

ah you're right. I read injury management - right knee soreness

2 hours ago, deathrazor said:

ah you're right. I read injury management - right knee soreness

Aka jazz are on 2 game losing streak -_-

Shams says they are on the verge of starting Conley again. Please be good again Mike. For the sake of the mental health of thousands of fantasy basketball players. 

27 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Shams says they are on the verge of starting Conley again. Please be good again Mike. For the sake of the mental health of thousands of fantasy basketball players. 

Why? He been sorry coming off the bench

4 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Why? He been sorry coming off the bench

Fantasy aside , you really think Utah has given up on Conley?

they need him to be a factor if they want to challenge either LA squad in the playoffs

• Like 3

Conley isn't going to play up to his Memphis day standards, but I think he can manage to salvage around 8th round value if he finds his shot. This team is Mitchell's team and he demands the ball a lot. From what I've seen in the past 3 years, he's not someone that works off the ball well so when Conley and Mitchell are on the floor together, Conley is going to be in the corner waiting for a look. Even when Utah had a better orchestrator and playmaker in Rubio, Snyder relegated him to spot up shooter. It didn't matter if it was a halfcourt set or not, Mitchell always seems to want to ISO and it kills the momentum. Utah doesn't even have a good pick n roll big since they lost Favors, so can't be too sure where Conley is going to find his assists. As great as Snyder has been defensively, he hasn't helped anyone offensively IMO

He is going to start? Okay. I will continue holding him for 1 to 2 and see how it goes. It may sound silly but I got him from waivers so it does not hurt if he can provide late 120 value.