Sign in to follow this  
BigBadWolff

Who 2 Start/Stash/Pickup? WHIR!

12 tm .5ppr 2-3 record, projected to lose by about 10 points right now. Here’s my lineup as we speak. Just traded D.Walker and Metcalf for D.Williams(guy is stacked at rb but no TE, felt I might as well stream te instead of rely on Walker)

QB:Winston

WR1-3: M.Evans,Edelman(15.3pts),M.Williams

RB1-2: McCaffrey, Damien Williams

TE: N.Fant (FA avail; Akins, Eifert, Sprinkle, Hurst, Swaim) I know, it’s ugly. Most teams rostering 2 TE per team

Flex: M.Hardman(with the thought Hill and Watkins sit)

K: M.Nugent

Def: Packers

Bench: A.Tate, R.Penny, D.Montgomery, AJ Green, Mattison, Bonnafun. (Dropping Bonnafun after 630am game for D.Herderson Jr who’s still a FA. Other options on the wire; Snead. P.Williams, J.Williams, D.Parker. I.Smith, G.Allison, C.Newton, AJ Brown, K.Hunt, G. Edwards. 

Appreciate all the help and advice in advance! Drop your topic link and I’ll reply ASAP!

19 minutes ago, BigBadWolff said:

12 tm .5ppr 2-3 record, projected to lose by about 10 points right now. Here’s my lineup as we speak. Just traded D.Walker and Metcalf for D.Williams(guy is stacked at rb but no TE, felt I might as well stream te instead of rely on Walker)

QB:Winston

WR1-3: M.Evans,Edelman(15.3pts),M.Williams

RB1-2: McCaffrey, Damien Williams

TE: N.Fant (FA avail; Akins, Eifert, Sprinkle, Hurst, Swaim) I know, it’s ugly. Most teams rostering 2 TE per team

Flex: M.Hardman(with the thought Hill and Watkins sit)

K: M.Nugent

Def: Packers

Bench: A.Tate, R.Penny, D.Montgomery, AJ Green, Mattison, Bonnafun. (Dropping Bonnafun after 630am game for D.Herderson Jr who’s still a FA. Other options on the wire; Snead. P.Williams, J.Williams, D.Parker. I.Smith, G.Allison, C.Newton, AJ Brown, K.Hunt, G. Edwards. 

Appreciate all the help and advice in advance! Drop your topic link and I’ll reply ASAP!

I would try to get Tate in your lineup, think I would go with him over Mike Williams and if Hill returns would add Preston Williams and start over Hardman, just my 2 cents, gl

I would get Tate in there as well. Hardman is talented but it’s tough with him and how the chiefs spread things around! Good luck

I would keep that lineup. Seeing hunt in a 12 team available is just attracting to me, simply because of his name value, and idea he may have a big part in the offense. 

Get Tate in your lineup and add Hunt.  I don’t have much faith in Cleveland’s offense, but Chubb still puts up good numbers.  Thanks for mine!

I agree with getting Tate in your lineup.   Also keep your eye on Snead's performance. I think he is getting closer to his ability from a couple  years back.  Good luck!

I’d get tate and Preston Williams in the lineup over mike Williams and hardman. Drop Penny for Ito since you don’t have Carson and Ito seems to have more stand alone value. When dropping bonnafon I’d pick up Preston. If hardman does nothing on the bench I’d drop for Henderson. 

I like Tate in a slot if Hill plays. Would consider picking up Preston. Done well even on the a struggling team. Thanks for mine and good luck!