Trench Mob

Malcolm Brogdon 2019-2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Hamstrings are the latest fad injury in the NBA.  Seems like everyone is getting them. 

It reminds me of when I was in middle school and everyone wore oversized polos. I thought I was the s**t with mine on at the movies. NBA injury fads are just like that. The newest fad seems to be "illness", popular on the injury report this week for many players on my roster.

1 hour ago, NoahsArc said:

It reminds me of when I was in middle school and everyone wore oversized polos. I thought I was the s**t with mine on at the movies. NBA injury fads are just like that. The newest fad seems to be "illness", popular on the injury report this week for many players on my roster.

Congrats, oversized shirts and pants are "in" again.  Or have been for the last couple of years.  Same as the illness bug.  They must have found something in the bylaws where they can't verify if an illness is real or fake for sitting players. 

1 hour ago, theantishere said:

Am I finally gonna get a game out of this guy after acquiring him last week?

Can't wait. 

I'd say you are going to get one game if you are lucky.  otherwise, might stretch into next week.

1 minute ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Congrats, oversized shirts and pants are "in" again.  Or have been for the last couple of years.  Same as the illness bug.  They must have found something in the bylaws where they can't verify if an illness is real or fake for sitting players.

I’m not sure if the Soulja Boy large type shirts are back but I hear you. Maybe they’ll make a come back too. But you know what I want? I want those jeans with all the NBA team logos stitched on them. I will make those trendy again.

Just now, NoahsArc said:

I’m not sure if the Soulja Boy large type shirts are back but I hear you. Maybe they’ll make a come back too. But you know what I want? I want those jeans with all the NBA team logos stitched on them. I will make those trendy again.

I don't see why not.  I saw some luxury NBA sweaters from (wow 2016) for 1600 dollars.

Here's a cheaper version.  I'm sure if you looked hard enough you'll find one of those jeans.  In the meantime, here's a 150$ T-Shirt (on sale) for I don't know what reason.  Looks just like a regular TShirt other than a extra logo. 

https://www.matchesfashion.com/intl/products/Marcelo-Burlon-Celtics-basketball-cotton-jersey-T-shirt-1240438

• Thanks 1

Injured again it seems... Just useless player, useless.

This guy is like a 35 year old veteran. All this old man injuries and so many missed games every year. He even looks like it with how slow but crafty he is moving to his spots.

Always something with this guy , will never own again. Worst season of fantasy hoops I’ve had in my life. Him, Bertans, Rui, Capela, Bagley, Zion , Oladipo , Kennard. I own them all on the same fn team.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jake97 said:

Doubtful tomorrow. Is he a hold in 8 team league?

Yes lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jake97 said:

Doubtful tomorrow. Is he a hold in 8 team league?

LOL can I join your league sir?

I just acquired him recently without really looking at his injury history. Looks like in the previous two seasons he's played 48 and 64 games. Anyone know if he's got a history of being injury prone or were those missed games due to fluky type injuries?

Posted (edited)

@dontgiveup:Once again. 8 team league. No need for being a sarcastic prick.

Edited by Jake97
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jake97 said:

@dontgiveup:Once again. 8 team league. No need for being a sarcastic prick.

Doesn’t matter if you’re in a 4 team league no one drops a player like this. I love the comments from taco leagues lol keep going bro don’t forget to add the jalapeños 

• Haha 1

It's not like I'm saying I'll drop Porzingis because hes out. Other than the 1st month, he has not been setting the world on fire, correct? Poor fg, assists dropped, lack of stocks...Plus looking at his history and this year, he seems to be injury prone. IR slot is full and probably will be for a while. Satoransky and Murray are available. Tight playoff race.

So how about you actually write something constructive next time and get off your high horse?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jake97 said:

It's not like I'm saying I'll drop Porzingis because hes out. Other than the 1st month, he has not been setting the world on fire, correct? Poor fg, assists dropped, lack of stocks...Plus looking at his history and this year, he seems to be injury prone. IR slot is full and probably will be for a while. Satoransky and Murray are available. Tight playoff race.

So how about you actually write something constructive next time and get off your high horse?

Post your results when season is over I’d love to see where you finish. Imagine dropping Brogdon for Satoransky lol. At least try trading him pal 

1 hour ago, Jake97 said:

No one knows your league specifics or team make up.  In most instances, he seems like a difficult drop.  In a league with small rosters, he might very well be a drop.  You might repost your question in the assistance coach forum along with your roster and available FA options.  It will be considered more in context in that forum than this one.  I will check later to see if you have post and try to respond.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Doesn’t matter if you’re in a 4 team league no one drops a player like this. I love the comments from taco leagues lol keep going bro don’t forget to add the jalapeños 

standard 9- cat H2H leagues

Brogdon's rankings in BBM:

full season - 51st

2 months - 95

1 month - 135

2 weeks - 368

1 week - 386

Dropping was considered in 8 team league where approximately 100 players are on roster.

Based on his performance in last month and obvious durability issues (75, 48, 64 games played last 3 seasons) he is a drop candidate in 8 team leagues

34 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

standard 9- cat H2H leagues

Brogdon's rankings in BBM:

full season - 51st

2 months - 95

1 month - 135

2 weeks - 368

1 week - 386

Dropping was considered in 8 team league where approximately 100 players are on roster.

Based on his performance in last month and obvious durability issues (75, 48, 64 games played last 3 seasons) he is a drop candidate in 8 team leagues

Lol I’d love to play in these Mickey Mouse leagues I’d be filthy rich by now. You keep making cute moves like these 👏

We're all worried about Oladipo coming back when maybe having him back could keep him healthier. He's breaking down, and back injuries usually linger. The same thing happened to Lowry 2 years ago.