Sign in to follow this  
oresteszero

Week 6: Houston Texans @ Kansas City Chiefs 10/13/2019 Gameday Thread

Hyde undone by his untucked undershirt! defender holding on for dear life 4 feet behind him. hah. 

Just now, devaster said:

I feel like every Tyreek-related thread will end up locked this season.

Those people should go donate time and money towards abused children

but I doubt they actually care that much

tuck your jersey in and put some vasaline on it man. That was supposed to be a nice 5-10 yard gain right there

5 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

I do. He's pleaded guilty to domestic abuse which apparently everyone but you knows is why he was drafted so late.

So basically you are so outraged by an admitted domestic abuser playing in the NFL that you complain about it on a fantasy forum. Yet you know the NFL employed the admitted abuser and you continue to watch NFL games ?  Playing fantasy and watching NFL games adds revenues to the NFL  which filters down to the domestic abuser that you hate.

You are indirectly contributing to the economic well being of hill and enabling his behavior. The 2 things that you complain about

I see your moral outrage has been conveniently compromised 😂

Edited by dashoe

Carlos Hyde is filling up the rotisserie categories today!  A TD, a 100 yard game, a catch, a lost fumble, and a solo tackle!

• Haha 2

Just now, dashoe said:

So basically you are so outraged by an admitted domestic abuser playing in the NFL that you complain about it on a fantasy forum.

You sure have a pattern of not understanding things. Someone defended Tyreek Hill for ignorant reasons, and they got corrected. That's all there is to it.

Fuller could've been a matchup winner for the 2nd week in a row...oh well.

Just now, murraygd13 said:

And you guys wanted O'Brien fired.

always. any wins are because of Watson. Any losses are because of O'Brien. 

6 minutes ago, dashoe said:

So basically you are so outraged by an admitted domestic abuser playing in the NFL that you complain about it on a fantasy forum. Yet you know the NFL employed the admitted abuser and you continue to watch NFL games ?  Playing fantasy and watching NFL games adds revenues to the NFL  which filters down to the domestic abuser that you hate.

You are indirectly contributing to the economic well being of hill and enabling his behavior. The 2 things that you complain about

I see your moral outrage has been conveniently compromised 😂

This is getting ugly for you.  Thought you retired?

1 minute ago, miasma16 said:

Utterly stupid decision by O'Brien on that 4th down, he's very lucky that worked

Kicker already missed two today, so 50/50 he hits that one.

Wow. Bill O Brien with the BIG DICK decision. I don't care if your kicker's been spotty, you attempt that 45 yd FG. Hell, what do I know? It's BoB's world and I'm just living in it.

Edited by Castavar

12 minutes ago, Chippa said:

0 points for damien in the 2nd half? Wowzers

35 pass attempts, 14 touches for 3 RBs. Abort mission! Entire Chiefs backfield is a drop, and this coming for someone who has had the lead back on a Reid team the last decade who had 3 of those RBs earlier this year. Its Belitricks 2.0 and its the Mahomes show. Running game is an afterthought in KC with these terrible RBs. 

Edited by Dexter75
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, WayneFontes said:

Chiefs exposed

Yep.  They going down with the Mahomes Air Show instead of utilizing some form of a running game.  Bought into their own image too much.

Just now, murraygd13 said:

Kicker already missed two today, so 50/50 he hits that one.

murray trying to calculate the odds of a kicker hitting a 44-yard field goal over the past 3 seasons (it's 82%) in relation to the odds of converting that 4th-and-3

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, OmegaRed88 said:

This is getting ugly for you.  Thought you retired?

I can't retire from posting in response to illogical posts by those who spout off things that make the head scratch and then accuse people of siding with an issue they are opposed with because of their faux moral outrage.

The fact is if Tyreek Hill playing in the NFL and making millions bothers you.Then stop supporting the NFL  and their ability to make billions in revenue to pay players that you don't like millions which includes fantasy football.  

You don't have the courage of your conviction or you are simply the person who is all hat no cattle 😂

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

I can't retire from posting in response to illogical posts by those who spout off things that make the head scratch and then accuse people of siding with an issue they are opposed with because of their faux moral outrage.

The fact is if Tyreek Hill playing in the NFL and making millions bothers you.Then stop supporting the NFL  and their ability to make billions in revenue to pay players that you don't like millions which includes fantasy football.  

You don't have the courage of your conviction or you are simply the person who is all hat no cattle 😂

You know nothing about me to post something like this. You look small now. 

BTW you dodged earlier and never backed yourself up.  Where was my outrage directed?

Just now, OmegaRed88 said:

You know nothing about me to post something like this. You look small now. 

BTW you dodged earlier and never backed yourself up.  Where was my outrage directed?

I know enough about you from your postings to know that you complain yet support the very thing you complain about.

That is all I need to know. 

Maybe you don't know anything about you? 🤔