fabrar

Damian Lillard 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, phatjonny2001 said:

I kid I kid 😆

This is a sensitive topic for Dame Dolla owners over here.

Injury jokes are strictly prohibited 🤣

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Iono he looks fine there, if he was really that injured should've just stayed home.

Maybe he's actually a good dancer when his groin isn't hurt. I'm the worlds worst dance and I recognized one of my own up there this weekend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Maybe he's actually a good dancer when his groin isn't hurt. I'm the worlds worst dance and I recognized one of my own up there this weekend.

Yeah Dame looked super rattled performing, he was barely dancing if anything . More like a stiff moving side to side . No idea about his groin injury tho , if that was the cause . Just seemed to me like he was shook up there . Maybe just the jitters 

• Like 1

He has 2 and ½ weeks. Then it is playoff time and clock starts ticking. 9th of March... Maybe, just maybe I can inch my first opponent without him playing. But 17th of March, which is full month from here, he has to be back.

I think Blazers know it's gonna be hard for them to make the playoffs 4 games out of 8th, lot of teams close to them in the standings. Their starting lineup also includes Ariza and Melo, which would've been good back in early 2000. Dame has only missed 27 games total since he has entered the league, he has played in 603/630 regular season games also not counting playoffs that's crazy. 

Edited by DezedandConfused

44 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

I think Blazers know it's gonna be hard for them to make the playoffs 4 games out of 8th, lot of teams close to them in the standings. Their starting lineup also includes Ariza and Melo, which would've been good back in early 2000. Dame has only missed 27 games total since he has entered the league, he has played in 603/630 regular season games also not counting playoffs that's crazy. 

" Dame has only missed 27 games total since he has entered the league, he has played in 603/630 regular season games also not counting playoffs that's crazy "

See Karl Anthony Towns 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Stefan said:

" Dame has only missed 27 games total since he has entered the league, he has played in 603/630 regular season games also not counting playoffs that's crazy "

See Karl Anthony Towns 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How many playoff games has KAT played tho? (5) :)

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

How many playoff games has KAT played tho? (5) :)

Yes

Ahahahhahahah

• Haha 1

Phew. I'm still in it.

• Like 1

Take your time my sweet prince . Need him healthy and rested to murk everyone come playoffs. 

• Like 2

Take all the time you need, young king. You deserve it and then some. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Hmm the couple games + him travelling makes it seem like he could play the ORL game

47 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Hmm the couple games + him travelling makes it seem like he could play the ORL game

I hope thats the case as well , it’s very possible. Would be the perfect way to start next week, if not, he’s all but a lock to comeback Wednesday 3/4 at home vs the Wizards. 

Edited by RunCMC
zi grammar

Do we start in Weekly lineups? 2 weeks till fantasy playoffs. every game counts. whats the latest?