fabrar

Damian Lillard 2019-2020 Outlook

39 minutes ago, Packerguy55 said:

Do we start in Weekly lineups? 2 weeks till fantasy playoffs. every game counts. whats the latest?

I'm starting.  Thinking a two game week at (realistic) worst.  Which...would you usually start Dame for a 2 game week?  I would and have.  And it might even be a 3 gamer.

53 minutes ago, Packerguy55 said:

Do we start in Weekly lineups? 2 weeks till fantasy playoffs. every game counts. whats the latest?

Who else can you start?

I have a bad feeling about this. He is not ready, but with Portland sucking tries to make a comeback. Plays 3-4 games and has mediocre stats... And then shuts down as Portland still continues to lose.

Damian Lillard (right groin) is reportedly targeting a return to the court for Wednesday's home game against the Wizards.

Lillard will be missing his sixth straight game tonight, but it sounds like he'll be back in action on Wednesday, giving him three games this week. The Trail Blazers are pushing for a playoff berth, so they need Lillard out there, although it will be interesting to see if he's rested on the back-to-back this weekend against Phoenix and Sacramento. He's still a semi-risky play in weekly settings.

Hope he has back to full health

• Like 4

Dame time, Dame place, let's get it

• Like 2

how quickly they forgotten, before beal's heater there was lillard time. 

6 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

I have a bad feeling about this. He is not ready, but with Portland sucking tries to make a comeback. Plays 3-4 games and has mediocre stats... And then shuts down as Portland still continues to lose.

This is what I fear as well

9 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

3 hours ago, deathrazor said:

This is what I fear as well

Yep, but there's nothing we can do when it's a 1st rounder-- just clench and pray.

10 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Yes, clearly Portland is going to "shut down" their best player, who would otherwise be healthy enough to play, with a month left to go in the season in the middle of a playoff race.

Now you're thinking.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, mchspd3 said:

Damian Lillard (right groin) is reportedly targeting a return to the court for Wednesday's home game against the Wizards.

hmm not sure about this. Steph's supposed to return against the wizards too.

Edited by simon

Lessss goooo Dame, need you for the playoffs!

2 hours ago, Sosa said:

First game since I traded for him Lets go 

I'm a bit worried about his groin (yeap, I said it) but welcome to DameTime! Enjoy the ride. Now let's hope he can will his team to the playoffs!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Obliviate said:

I'm a bit worried about his groin (yeap, I said it) but welcome to DameTime! Enjoy the ride. Now let's hope he can will his team to the playoffs!

Hope it’s a blowout tonight and he only plays 20 minutes with crazy efficiency... lmfao 🤭

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sosa said:

Hope it’s a blowout tonight and he only plays 20 minutes with crazy efficiency... lmfao 🤭

Dude did you see those DameRange 3s?? They were WET tonight I'm telling you. Now you wait til he gets on that scoring run again towards this final stretch.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

Dude did you see those DameRange 3s?? They were WET tonight I'm telling you. Now you wait til he gets on that scoring run again towards this final stretch.

Ye his first game back stat-line got my dick hard. 2nd best PG behind Harden ROS imo

Blazers are only 3 games behind the 8 seed and dame has never phoned it in. I think we can expect some monster numbers the rest of the way 

• Like 1

rusty since groin and them getting blowing out is not helping the cause if they aren't in the race