fabrar

Damian Lillard 2019-2020 Outlook

"Lillard has been experiencing back issues since the Toronto game. He’s tried to fight through it, but you can see it in his shooting, especially from three. Just hasn’t been comfortable"

This explains the underwhelming (by his standards) performance for the last 3 games. Man got back pains from putting the team on his back lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, BringVancouverBack said:

Had a feeling something was off he hasn't looked normal last 3 games. Shame today would've been an offensive gem vs the Pelicans weak D

yeah, makes sense though. Hopefully he can heal and continue his good year

3 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

Is this a one game thing to multiple game thing?

I don't expect it to last any more than a couple of games. Max 1 - 2 weeks (worst case scenario). For injury-prone, bulkier guys with back problems (like Favors), it usually takes them 2 weeks or more to recover from back spasms. 

Edited by MuscleChestbrook

1 hour ago, raptors24 said:

good thing i picked up simmons to stream mon - tues

Thanks for letting us know. Keep the updates coming.

• Haha 8

Damn first time I drafted Ironman Lillard and did it for his reputation of not missing games. Hopefully he can heal up quick and be back next week.

Edited by deathrazor

Damian Lillard (back) will play against the Cavs on Saturday night, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo! Sports.

Dame did have a setback on Friday after missing the last two games, but he's back after missing two games this week. Lillard had said on Thursday that he was targeting Saturday in what should be a very favorable matchup, so he could hit the ground running. We'll let you know how he looks in his return. Gary Trent Jr., Anfernee Simons, Rodney Hood and Carmelo Anthony take hits here.

Nov 23, 2019, 5:09 PM ET

Lol and they are losing to Cleveland right now. If they don't turn this around fast, I can see them tanking and resting Lillard considering his mileage.