S.T.A.T.

Jaylen Brown 2019-2020 Outlook

A huge thing this year is improved free throw percentage.  Others years he would really hurt you there, This year he is solid so far.  This shouldn't change when hayward comes back like his counting stats will.

1 minute ago, Blastoid said:

A huge thing this year is improved free throw percentage.  Others years he would really hurt you there, This year he is solid so far.  This shouldn't change when hayward comes back like his counting stats will.

I agree he was playing well before the Hayward injury and there may be a little regression but not that big. due to fewer shot attempts. He's very aggressive this year, and is taking control on offense and defense. I feel like he's finally ready to break out, especially while hitting his ft. 

I was hoping for a stretch of monster games after Hayward went down so I can sell high, but honestly, I really think he’s going to continue to play like this. I’ve watched a few Celtics games this season and he looks good IRL too. Granted, the Celtics look good in general but you get the point.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, babayaga said:

Looks like he's back to being a scrub

Bro. He's going against/being defended by PG and Kawhi. Two DPOY-caliber players. AND he'shad the assignment of defending them both. Cut the man some slack. 

Edited by MuscleChestbrook

On cursory glance, almost everyone seems to have terrible shooting nights against the Clippers. And with the big two plus PatBev, I can't say I'm that surprised.

On 11/20/2019 at 9:29 PM, MuscleChestbrook said:

Bro. He's going against/being defended by PG and Kawhi. Two DPOY-caliber players. AND he'shad the assignment of defending them both. Cut the man some slack. 

and how about now?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, babayaga said:

and how about now?

Are you only commenting when he struggles? Or do you comment when he drops 20 too?

He is playing another solid defense in Denver btw.

1 hour ago, babayaga said:

and how about now?

1 hour ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Are you only commenting when he struggles? Or do you comment when he drops 20 too?

He is playing another solid defense in Denver btw.

Wow. He actually did eventually get up in the 20s.

So yeah...how about now? Haha.

• Haha 2

Is this guy a sell high? Hayward nearing return and Kemba not as badly injured as initially anticipated (which is good)

1 hour ago, ellejamil said:

Is this guy a sell high? Hayward nearing return and Kemba not as badly injured as initially anticipated (which is good)

No. He does better with them around, imo. Hayward is a great facilitator. Kemba is the one I'd be more worried about taking shots, but they still coexisted fine.

2 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Just gonna quote this dude every time he has a good game now lol

So every game then?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ellejamil said:

Sell high?

Why sell high when you can keep and win your league

On 11/29/2019 at 1:19 AM, MuscleChestbrook said:

Allright boys. I am off the JB train. Loved this man off the waiver wire, but I packaged him/Jabari for Myles Turner. Have a good ride the rest of the year ;)

Just wondering how this is working out for you so far?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

Just wondering how this is working out for you so far?

Love me some JB, but why don't you ask me again when Hayward is back and Myles isn't slumping 😂

But it's definitely not looking as big a buy low as i thought hahah. 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:40 AM, markdash said:

Why sell high when you can keep and win your league

Because of Hayward? I don't expect him to plummet, I just expect his value to not be any higher than it is right now. Could be wrong, but even GSW at its peak only had 3 players averaging 20ppg a game