S.T.A.T.

Jaylen Brown 2019-2020 Outlook

he'll probably sit out the clippers game, and take a 10-day break until their next game after the ASB. commendable play today despite the 2 sprained ankles, 19pts 4treys 2stocks and excellent 58% fg

come back stronger next week bby

5 hours ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Just put this mother fricker in a wheel chair and call it a day.  Dude has ankles like an 80 year old grandma.  Not one, but TWO sprained ankles.  How does that happen?

Ayton challenging him for worst ankles in sports

This could be a blessing in disguise. Remember how bad Curry ankles were? Look at him now!

2 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

This could be a blessing in disguise. Remember how bad Curry ankles were? Look at him now!

...on the bench for 4 months with a hand fracture??!?

4 minutes ago, markdash said:

...on the bench for 4 months with a hand fracture??!?

I’m talking about his early ankle woes early during his career.

I didn't catch the game last night. He injured his hamstring according to rotoworld. Did it look bad? Not the greatest time to go down, unfortunately. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, CheeseUgly said:

I didn't catch the game last night. He injured his hamstring according to rotoworld. Did it look bad? Not the greatest time to go down, unfortunately. Thanks! 

Considering it’s Jaylen Brown and he’s softer than Charmin Ultra, I’d be prepared to be without him for multiple games.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DemOrioles said:

Considering it’s Jaylen Brown and he’s softer than Charmin Ultra, I’d be prepared to be without him for multiple games.

Added to DND, literally can't play a full week before getting a cold or some type of strain.

Hamstring injury. That’s not good this late in the season. WTF man ... this is typical to an early season injury, not this late.

I can see a minimum of a week being out. 

10 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

Hamstring injury. That’s not good this late in the season. WTF man ... this is typical to an early season injury, not this late.

Minimum of 1 week just announced

I sadly have to drop him now. In the middle of a dog-fight with my 1st round playoff matchup and I don't have any space to stash him with Ayton and Embiid hurt ...ugh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squidthunder said:

In the middle of a dog-fight with my 1st round playoff matchup and I don't have any space to stash him with Ayton and Embiid hurt ...ugh

Sorry for your inevitable loss 

P.S. cool story, bro 

32 minutes ago, 80version said:

Sorry for your inevitable loss 

P.S. cool story, bro 

My bad...shouldn't have posted. Just frustrated

9 hours ago, Ray Barboni said:

Yeah, I think it's a week or two thing at least, depending on severity since these things can come back to haunt the player.  Their goal is the playoffs, and they won't fall out of the top 4 anyway it seems.  Good news for Tatum, Robert Williams, and Semi!

Jaylen Brown (right hamstring) is doubtful to play on Thursday against the Bucks.

It looks like Brown will be missing his fifth consecutive game on Thursday night, which isn't surprising with that game being the first of a back-to-back. We haven't heard any reports of Brown ramping up his workload at recent practices, so it seems unlikely that he'll play on Friday against the Wizards either. Marcus Smart is the primary beneficiary with Brown out of commission.

Boston strong pussy juice