miasma16

10/13/2019 SNF: Steelers @ Chargers Game Day Thread

5 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

AD played in over 90% of his games over the two seasons prior to last. Only reason the same didn’t happen last year is because he requested a trade and thus did not play.

Still makes no sense.

For his career played in 69 %.  Agree not a good comp but both guys get dinged up often.

Holy cow, Hunter number 1 waiver wire Pick up now.

Edited by Sivaro

Just now, Sivaro said:

Holy cow, Henry number 1 waiver wire Pick up now.

wasn't picked up this week?

• Like 1

Gonna need a support group for people who benched Henry for garbage options. 

“I hated being on the hands team.”

stfu you whiny vajayjay

Benched Henry for Dissly and lost by 7. Gonna be hard to sleep tonight 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Conner will be limited all week as usual  he has no athleticism so he takes a ton of big hit 

I have Keenan Allen and James Conner and both guys are literally MIA. 

Just now, affliction said:

Conner will be limited all week as usual  he has no athleticism so he takes a ton of big hit 

It's time for us to realize that he's JAG now. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rs79 said:

I figured I'd give him a week before I started so I sat Henry for fat Delanie Walker. And now I have to sweat Monday night. Bye Delanie. Can't wait to never see your face on my fantasy roster again after Wednesday morning

• Like 2

Conner was in for a huge game but has been MIA.

He has already had a huge week so saying he is a JAG is premature.

9 minutes ago, Mr Rourke said:

Ok. Connor is hurt

He's banged up but has the bye week to heal up. He already did plenty of damage and they decided to use Snell to bang inside and bleed the clock at the end. He'll be fine moving forward. Been scoring me plenty of points in .5 ppr. 

34 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Keep stating "alternative facts" about a place you don't live. The overwhelming majority of people here support the Rams.

I'm a Rams fan and SoCal native. Ever notice all Raiders preseason games broadcast in LA on KTLA? How about the when the Raiders play the Chargers at the soccer stadium, notice who fills the seats? Ever been on a flight back from Oakland on a Sunday filled with all the LA fans that have Raider season tickets, and fly up and back for home games, and will do the same when they move to Vegas? Notice all the red at the Coliseum today? The green when the Packers played there? The 50/50 when the Rams played the Cowboys in the playoffs? Rams "fans" buy season tickets to sell, period. If the Raiders moved back to LA, the stadium would be silver and black, not the other way around.

Alternative facts, please. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

In the league i have Dissly i kept Henry on the bench. In the league i had Waller on bye i had no choice. Dissly had a great matchup versus the Browns. He got hurt. Nothing you could have done about that. No need to beat yourself up on that. Dissly was the right play. Just be thankful now you have Henry moving forward to replace Dissly. I know i am. 

Wow, I seriously am not starting Gordon or Ekeler anymore. Not until the Chargers figure their sh* out. Started both and got absolutely nothing.

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Wow, I seriously am not starting Gordon or Ekeler anymore. Not until the Chargers figure their sh* out. Started both and got absolutely nothing.

You got more than what I got from JuJu

1 minute ago, jujus-jujubees said:

I'm a Rams fan and SoCal native. Ever notice all Raiders preseason games broadcast in LA on KTLA? How about the when the Raiders play the Chargers at the soccer stadium, notice who fills the seats? Ever been on a flight back from Oakland on a Sunday filled with all the LA fans that have Raider season tickets, and fly up and back for home games, and will do the same when they move to Vegas? Notice all the red at the Coliseum today? The green when the Packers played there? The 50/50 when the Rams played the Cowboys in the playoffs? Rams "fans" buy season tickets to sell, period. If the Raiders moved back to LA, the stadium would be silver and black, not the other way around.

Alternative facts, please. 

No thank you, you've provided plenty of them already. I've lived in LA my entire life and your post alternates between irrelevance and bull****. The Raiders are gone for a reason. LA fans may be fickle, but they don't support the Raiders.

Just now, miasma16 said:

No thank you, you've provided plenty of them already. I've lived in LA my entire life and your post alternates between irrelevance and bull****. The Raiders are gone for a reason. LA fans may be fickle, but they don't support the Raiders.

Nothing provided but your opinion and "I'm a native." Enjoy thinking you're right.